Childe oneshot

A note for all the upcoming chapters:
Anything in italic are your thoughts
Anything in italic that is underlined are the thoughts if the person the chapter is about (means for this case Childe)
(Y/N) means your name

Did I have an idea? Yes.
Is this a long idea? Yes.
Do I regret it? Maybe.

Still here is my first oneshot! yay
Additional TW for this chapter:
A near death experience due to sharp objects (though Childe has nothing to do with it)

‐------------------------

Another day - another twenty-four hour trial to survive.

Life hasn't been all that bad up to some point. Actually it has been the exact opposite: You had a stable life, no financial worries, some friends and a nice comfortable home.

But your hometown just happened to be placed at a really unfavorable spot. One day, nature randomly decided to nuke it leaving you as the only survivor since you were out for hunting some boars.

From that day on you were forced to travel from place to place begging your way through life. You had no real qualifications for any job nor any understanding how to survive in the harsh world. The only thing you were somehow good at was storytelling but up until now nobody was willing to listen to your tales.

Now you are standing near some mountain and you have absolutely no idea what to do next.

'So what do we have? Some berries and a funny looking mushroom. Great. Why do I keep this mushroom with me anyway? It does look like something that will speed up my way to death and currently, this is not my goal.'

Suddenly, your thoughts are interrupted by some people yelling in the background.

'Well, it can't get that much more worse anyway.'

You decide to give in to your curiosity and check what is happening over there. And as it appears starving isn't the worst thing to happen to travelers. Being robbed by some treasure hoarders who point their weapons towards you seems somehow even worse.

'Give me that bag of mora you have, quick!'

Yes, that child certainly has more mora you will ever possess in your life again. Though, you do wonder why that child still seems so... happy? Either it has some considerable powers or it doesn't realize how serious the situation is.

'Should I help? Can I even help him with my noodle arms?'

'Are you friends of my big brother? He did say that I should wait here so that his colleagues could pick me up.'

Seems like sensing danger isn't something his brother has taught him.

Your arguing whether if you want to help this unfortunate boy is put to an end when your legs decided to move on their own due to a treasure hoarder lifting his weapon ready to kill the boy.

As soon as you know it you have a stab wound out of which red blood  leaks.

'Well, seems like this is my last day after all.'

Despite the pain you feel in your stomach you grab the boy and take a run for your life resulting in the child being confused.

'Why are we running?'

Debating wether if you should play along with his naive mindset or if you should do some educating in your last moments, you decide that the first option is better since it is less likely to leave some trauma.

'We are playing 'tag you're it' of course. Because it is rather unfair for a child to run away from adults. I decided that, for fairness reasons, you will get help from me.'