Diluc and Kaeya oneshot

A longer oneshot again.
Additional TW: Stalking

-------------------
'For Barbatos' sake, what made you think that Jueyun Chilli won't make him mad? I mean alright, if you want to worsen the relationship with your brother even further, ok, but why did you drag me into this?! This makes me look like my pranks lost their whole quality.'

Here you are, patching up yourself and and your blue-haired friend Kaeya. Burning up Diluc's taste buds resulted in him chasing you and your friend around Mondstadt. And because Kaeya considered it as a good idea to jump down a cliff without a windglider just to escape the Darknight's wreath, both of you look like multiple boars tried to murder you.

Kaeya only smiles back at you. 'But it was fun, right?' 

'You never change, do you? Well, it was fun until you had the brilliant idea to jump down the cliff! What if we died or wore only you died and I had to live on with the survivor's guilt? And I think I broke my wrist.'

'Now that's a problem. Which one is it?'

You show him the wounded wrist. He takes it gently and examines it. After the check-up he seems relived and places a kiss on it to which yor cheeks imediantly heat up.

'For what was that for?!'

He pulls away and smiles michiviously at you. 'What was what for? Your wrist only seems to be sprained.'

'Ah, forget it. I should be heading back now. Please don't do anything stupid while I am gone.'

Before he can answer you, you are already gone.

'Now I have to apologize to poor Diluc.'

...(time skip to the point where you arrive at Dawn Winery)...

'Heeeeeey Diluuuuuc, still mad? I brought you your favorite food if that makes it better.', you keep screaming infront of his winery.

The front door opens and a maid with short black hair greets you.

'I am sorry to inform you, but Master Diluc headed already to his job as a bartender.'

'Damn, it's already that late...'

'Still, thank you for your help. Have a nice evening!'

'Thank you miss, you too!'

She waves you goodbye and you continue your search for the red-haired male.

At your arrival at the tavern you immediately spot the large number of drunk people.

'Looks like business is doing great today.'

Inside the tavern you get greeted by the smell of alcohol and the laugher of wasted humans. At least this time, your friend with the pyro-vision is present.

'Apologetic delivery here!', you say and point at the dish in your hand.

'Seems like you survived my brother's little stunt. Take a seat.'

Sitting down you order a drink of your choice.

'Sooo... what else do I owe you this time?'

In fact, things like those that happened today are common to occur. You play a prank with Kaeya and later spend some time with Diluc to apologize for your actions. It is something like a silent agreement the three of you made at some point.

'I think your presence for this evening should be enough. Well, as long as you don't plan to drink like some bard that likes to come here.'

You shake your head. 'I know that you don't like seeing me drunk and I respect that.'