Venti headcanons

Additional TW: Too much alcohol
-----------

○ The sly one.

○ You want to know something or to listen to one of his stories? 'Sure. Why don't we talk about it with a nice bottle of wine?'

○ Since it isn't off character for him to drink at every chance he gets you don't notice his hidden motive. The sober you wouldn't allow Venti to cuddle you for two hours straight but the drunk you does. And the fact that the alcohol makes your memories foggy helps him too. Acting drunk towards you won't work since you know that your friend has a high tolerance for alcohol.

○ Of course he won't force you to drink but he will do his best to talk you into it. Simple hugs never hurt anyone.

- He will totally try to teach you to sing. Singing in harmony with you makes him even more well known as a bard. This way he has one more reason to be with you. This public connection strenghtens your bond even further. If you have no talent for singing at all (like me...) that's fine too. He will just indirectly force you to attend his performances so that he knows that you are around him.

○ He doesn't directly control you - he only gives some light pushes in the right direction either by putting something in a very positive or a very negative light. Due to the fact that the two of you are very close you find yourself agreeing with is opinions most of the time.

○ The times when you don't agree he just leaves it that way. People don't always have the same opinion, that is part of friendship.

○ Forcing you to stay in Mondstadt isn't his goal. He knows you well enough to know that you will eventually come back to him. In the meantime, he will assure your safety from afar. Or, if that danger could fasten the process of you returning to Mondstadt, without threatening your life, he might just let it happen.

○ While you're in Mondstadt you and Venti are inseparable. It is a rarity to see you apart from each other and if that happens you are directly bombarded with questions why you're alone of if something happened. People even offer to help you solve the problem if there is one. That's how strange it is if the bard isn't with you.

- His favorite thing to do with you besides cuddling is sitting on a rooftop and gazing at the stars while talking to you. During these moments everything appears completly quiet. Then it truly feels like if you both are alone in the world. If someone wants to interupt this relxing moment they get knocked over by a harsh gust of wind.

○ Eventually, he would cofess his feelings for you. Everything about it would be perfect with no interruptions and a gentle breeze embracing you.

- If you say yes, then he will become something like a leech as the already clingy bard will now be in constant need of physical contact. Besides that, there is no real change that you are able to witness.

- But if you say no, this will spur on the archon even more. Gifts and manipulation become a daily occurance. The result of it: Either you end up accepting his feelings or Venti gives up on a romantic relationship and leaves it platonic forever ensuring that you will never have a romantic partner. 

- Something he would never do is imprisoning you somewhere. It is more likely that everything around gets destroyed then that Venti robbs you of something he himself values so much. You tell him that you don't want to do something with him anymore? He still follows you around and annoys you until you have to accept his presence. You find a (new) romantic interest? They somehow vanish from earth.

-When the day comes when you have to die you'll have more commonly sung songs dedicated to you than most people can dream of. Venti won't be that different from the Venti we know in the game - only his consume of alcohol changes. At this point he could carry the winery by himself since he starts to drink way more just to forget the pain your loss left behind.

- Overal, an annoying yandere to have. Not the worst since most of his wrongdoings are hidden from you but being constantly manipulated by somebody isn't nice either.

--------------
That's it~

Hope you enjoyed reading and stay healthy~