Abyss Princess Lumine x Archon Vessel! Reader

Requested by -R3V3RI3

Additional TW: existential crisis, torture (not graphic; just pain)

I know that the delay was really long but, as stated in my other book, I am currently writing my last major exams and therefore I dont have much time. But soon I will be over with that hell and have waaay more time again.

I hope this is what you wished for!

'I am... you?'

'More or less, yes. This is probably the explanation that is most comprehensible for you.'

You reach out your hand to the person in front of you and pet their silky green hair. 'Why do you look so different from me then?'

They smile reassuringly at you. 'We are different forms of each other, so there is no need for us to look the same. Now, shall we wake up?'

'Aren't we already awake?'

'No. This is merely a space inside our head. You don't have to understand everything I tell you. Just follow me and you'll see what reality is like. Come 'ere.' The strange person in front of you offers you their hand which you accept.

The moment your hands touch your surroundings crumble into nothingness and you find yourself in a completely different place. Dusty ground beneath your feet and a burning sun above you.

You look around for the strange person from earlier, but no avail, you're completely alone. 'Where are you...?'

'Still with you. Could you please relax now and let me take control?'

Doing as you're told you feel your limbs go numb. Just like that, you became distant from your own life and body. Or is it even your own body to begin with? Everybody knows the 'other you' but nobody seems to know 'you'.

You remain in the believe that this is normal. That having no body for yourself is normal. That being a forgotten and unwanted piece of cake in the back of the refrigerator is normal.

But there is someone who knows that things aren't meant to be like that. Someone who believes that nobody should life with such an unjust fate caused by a god.

'Princess, we the meeting is soon. Shall we get ready to go?'

'Give me some more minutes...' The pair of golden eyes follows your distanced figure.

Floating forward, the Abyss Mage finds the object of the princess' interest. 'Is there something particularly bothersome about this Archon? If you want, we can-'

'No need for that. To deal with this one we have to come up with a special strategy, or else that god will simply find another way to exist.'

'As you wish, my princess.'