Jean headcanons

This time headcanons for the best yeeting-mashine, Jean!
Additional TW: Kidnapping
-----------------------

○ One of those who do not want you to know anything about their tendencies.

○The first time you met was probably while you and your best friend Noelle tried to become members of the Knights of Favonius. While, as we all know, Noelle failed, you got an offer to become a secretary until you will be suitable as a knight and of course you accepted. After all, being so close to your idols could help you gain new insights and experience.

○ During your work there, you grew especially close to Klee and Jean. Jean because you come quite often in contact with her while you work and Klee because you turned out to be a good babysitter for Mondstadt's smallest terrorist.

○ At some point you forgot your actual dream of becoming a knight since the working atmosphere there was just that nice. And maybe because you got a little crush on the Acting Grand Master to who you have more contact as long you are a secretary.

○ In fact, Jean was feeling the same, or even a bit more intense, leading to her doing her best to hold you in the position you're in. The funny thing is that none of you were aware of the other ones feelings which could have its reasons in the amount of work you have to do. It's like everyday you both go out for dinner but none of you come to the conclusion that there are romantic feelings on both sides. Everyone was aware of it except you both.

○ The two of you needed Kaeya to set you up so that the most shipped pairing of Mondstadt will become a thing. After that everyone was secretly awaiting your wedding.

○ She will use her resources as a Knight of the Favonius. You want to go outside Mondstadt for a stroll? Here some knights who will protect you. Someone is spreading nasty rumors about you? The rumors will be gone in about a week and that person will have left Mondstadt in a hurry.

○ Whoever finds something fishy about Jean's behavior and wants to warn other people, will have a hard time people believing them since that is the honorable Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius we are talking about. If that attitude continues there will be one more person having a sudden desire to move away from Mondstadt. And you won't even have heard a thing about it.

○ In the relationship you both have you will take turns to relieve the other one of their stress. One day you take her out to the Cat's Tail Tavern to get her her favorite pizza and the other day she takes you to Starsnatch Cliff to see the sunset there.

○ Expect a lot of holding hands and nice gifts from time to time.

○ When you somehow get more distant towards her she will do everything to revert that either through manipulation or gaslighting.

○ If another person is at fault she will try to destroy that relationship without anyone noticing. She does tolerate your friendship with Noelle though. Her goal isn't to isolate you and your mental health profits from Noelle's kind heart and if it happens that Noelle distracts you too much, the only thing Jean has to do is having a friendly talk with Noelle and things are back to normal.

○ Would she kidnap you? Under normal circumstances certainly not. You really have to mess up so that this option gets even concidered. Just breaking up isn't enough to get her to that point. The reasons I could imagine that would make her snap would be:
-Sleeping your way through Mondstadt behind her back without an end.
-You trying to cut her completely out of your life for whatever reason.
-Or (this reasons is more like one of the sort to minimize the damage or to assure your safety) you become a well-known criminal in Mondstadt.

○No matter which of these is the case you will never be seen in the public again because you were officially declared dead.

○ After that Jean would do her best to get the relationship back to a somehow normal point if you ignore the kidnapping part.

○ How she manages to put that much effort into your relationship in general? She learned to be as efficient as possible and minimizes her sleep leading her to pass out sometimes. On the one side she loves waking up and seeing you taking care of her but on the other side she is bothered by the fact that she wasn't able to do her duties during that time. She still values her job.

--------------------
This time something shorter again to balance it.
I hope you enjoyed it and stay healthy!
See ya~