Rosaria oneshot

Welcome, welcome~
No additional TW

Welcome, welcome~ No additional TW

'Aw come ooon. Let me cut your hair, Kaeya!'

Why you want to cut Kaeya's hair? Nobody knows, not even yourself. Boredom leads people to do things that normaly never would have happened, much to the knight's demise. But much to your demise the male is faster than you.

'Damn, I lost him.'

'I can hardly imagine that you're already finished with your work.'

'Well, in contrast to you I stand up early so that I can waste my time earlier than you do. Ok, jokes aside, my work somehow managed to do itself without my help. Don't know how but I won't complain. How is work going for you? Wanna hang out later?'

The nun nods at your last statement. 'There is still something I need to check but afterwards we can grab a drink if you want. Till later.'

Rosaria takes her leave and you are left alone with your boredom again. You and the female are now dating for two months. Nobody ever called it 'dating' but in principle it is. You like each other, you spend time together and you have your romantic moments together. From an outside perspective these moments aren't really romantic but for you and the nun they are.

'What should I do now? Prepare a surprise party for Rosaria? Nah, that's more fitting for her birthday. Just some bottles of dandelion wine are uncreative. What does she actually enjoy doing during her freetime besides drinking? Am I a horrible friend or why can't I think of anything?
...
Decreasing her workload should count as a nice present. I should hurry or else she will be finished with work before I had the chance to help her.

You take hasty steps to catch up to your inofficial girlfriend.

Turns out that the people working in the church have a hard time finding Rosaria for a reason. One moment you see her and in the next she is gone without a trace.

'Come on, how am I supposed to show you my gratitude for your existance if you have ghost-like abilities? Do I really have to fall back to plan B?'

After buying two bottles for your pale partner and yourself, you head towards your house. On your way, you encounter one of your colleagues. A great singer but nobody knows anything else about him.

'Ah (Y/N), nice to see you! Are these bottles of wine already meant for somebody or can I hope for a evening with the most beautiful person at work, no in whole Mondstadt?', the male asks pointing at the dandelion wine.

One of the secrets behind the mysterious facade is the fact that he likes to hit on young people he deems as handsome.

'Actually, I have already planned something but thank you for asking, maybe next time.'

The blackhaired adult isn't in the mood to take a 'no' for an answer. '
'That's no problem at all. Do you have some time left before that meeting? There is that new restaurant I wanted to try out and it's just that it feels strange to sit down in a restaurant completly alone. Could I borrow you for just an hour?'