Kazuha Oneshot

Requested by isimpfor2smen

Additional TW: death

I hope this is somehow what you wished for!

How about I take you out for dinner today?'

'Sure, but be aware that I don't have the money to repay you.'

'The repayment is your presence~', the male smirks back at you.

'I guess that I will never understand your logic.', you shrug off the obvious flirt attempt. 'Anyways, I am going to collect the flowers the old lady from the shabby hut requested. See you later.'

'Do you want to take kitty with you?'

You walk off without looking back at the cat lover. 'No thanks, it doesn't like me and I am not that keen on getting another pair of scratches.'

Having arrived at the nearby forest, you take out the list the woman gave you. 'Now where do these flowers grow...'

After some aimless wandering you sit down on the ground with a frustrated frown on your face because you aren't able to find a single plant that is noted down.

'Do you need any aid?' This time your other friend Kazuha approaches you.

'Actually, yes. Do you know where any of these grow by chance?'

You give the red-eyed male the piece of paper and he reads it thoroughly. 'I do, but are you planning on mixing a deadly cocktail or something?'

'No..? This is the list the old lady from the village nearby gave me and I don't think that she wants to do that either. For me these flowers sound more like a colorful bouquet.'

Kazuha shakes his head. 'This is the exact amount you need to produce a poison commonly used for assassinations. If you still want to gift her a bouquet, we could switch up two of these plants with similar looking flowers. This way the beauty remains the same but the deadly aspect is gone.'

'Yeah, that sounds reasonable.'

You and Kazuha collect one flower after another and after an hour the collection is complete.

'You're a lifesaver, did you know? Your understanding for your surroundings is unbeatable. And in case that that lady rally wants to kill somebody then you are a literal lifesaver, I guess. Do you want something in return?'

For a moment Kazuha glances at you deep in thought. 'How about we go out for a date tonight?'

'You too?'

'Me too? You already have a date for tonight?', even though he doesn't show it, the distaste in his soul is very much present.

'Yes, your friend asked me if I want to eat dinner with him. Since he seemed so exited about it I agreed. If you want you can tag along or we can meet after that. As long as he didn't plan to go to a too fancy restaurant, I would pay for your food.'