Comic Con

Carly followed Sheldon towards their hotel room. Everyone was surprised that he had decided to share a room with Carly, although he asked for 2 separate beds. Carly had just grinned.

Opening the door, he led her in and she felt excitement and anticipation bubble up inside her. Perhaps this wasn't going to be bad after all. The flight from Pasadena to Philadelphia had been long and miserable, but she was glad that they were finally there and that they could spend time together.

"This is my bed," Sheldon called to her, setting his suitcase on the bed closest to the door.

"Okie dokie," she replied with a grin and walked over to the other bed, swinging her suitcase up onto the bed she would be using. She unzipped her bag to start unpacking when Sheldon walking around the room caught her eye.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

Sheldon turned to look at her. "Do you see the thermostat?"

Carly stifled a laugh and looked around, spotting it. "Right there," she pointed and he zoomed over to adjust it. She didn't even want to know why it was so serious because he would probably go into a long explanation—

"In case you were wondering, the thermostat should stay at a prompt 72 degrees. And since we are sharing a hotel room, we should put down some regulations," he said making her inwardly roll her eyes. She continued to grin though.

"Sure. Lay it on me," she said, sitting on the bed and giving him her full attention.

He let a small smirk appear on his face before he composed himself and went on to tell her his schedule and what hers should be to coincide.

Carly lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling as she thought about Sheldon in the bed next to her. She remembered what it felt like to sleep next to him and that night had been admittedly the best night sleep she had ever had. But he had requested two beds and so in two beds they shall sleep. She was disappointed.

She rolled over in the dark, looking at the other bed where her boyfriend slept. He had kissed her before they went to bed and she could still feel the tingles on her lips from where he had pressed his against. It was a sweet kiss, nothing too big. But it had left her wanting more. Her thoughts retracted to the events of that night before she had spent the night with him…she had gave him a blow job. Granted she had been drunk as drunk could be, but she had. She hadn't really known what she was doing at the time, but from talking with others from time to time, she had the idea of what she was supposed to do. Apparently it had been satisfying for him since he hadn't stopped her and he had admitted to enjoying it as well. That had surprised her but she was starting to think maybe he wasn't too keen on it. They hadn't spoken of it since it happened and she felt awkward when she thought to maybe bring it up. How do you even bring something like that up?

Her eyes traveled over his body that she could see defined from underneath his blanket. She wanted to do more with him and she didn't know how he would feel about it. He had been reluctant at first before she had pleasured him and she had a feeling he would be even more reluctant if she asked him to have sex with her. But the intense feeling her body was feeling towards him was not going away. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, willing herself to go to sleep. Maybe tomorrow when she wore her costume she had picked out for him, it would help figure things out.

"God I am so glad that I don't have to share a room with Sheldon," Leonard replied in his batman costume, waiting down in the hotel lobby with everyone except the girls, ignoring the stares they all were being given.

Sheldon, dressed up as Spock, glared at Leonard. "Me too," he replied wistfully. "I don't have to worry about you changing the thermostat or clogging up the toilet when you 'accidentally' eat gold fish crackers."

Leonard glared up at Sheldon. "That was an accident and I really wish you would stop bringing it up!"

Sheldon shrugged, adjusting his pointed ear. "I was only saying."

Howard rolled his eyes, pulling up his green lantern glove. "I wonder what the girls are dressed up as, Bernadette never told me….no matter how much I begged," he muttered the last part, attempting to change the subject.

"Penny didn't say either," Leonard said thoughtfully. "Although I am hoping she wears that Wonder Woman costume again, that was pretty hot."

Sheldon rolled his eyes and Raj walked over from using the vending machine to get a water bottle. He grinned as he wore his hulk costume. "I am so glad I chose to wear this, it makes me feel stronger," he mused before his eyes widened at the direction behind the guys.

"Hey boys," Penny stated and the guys all turned to look at her, Carly and Bernadette standing on either side of them.

Penny was dressed as Catwoman, a black spandex jumper that hung to every curve on her body and knee high black boots. Her hair was down underneath her black mask and she was smirking at Leonard who looked as if his eyes were going to bug out.

Howard swallowed as he stared at his fiancée, wearing a Star Sapphire outfit. It was a long sleeved pink leotard looking piece of clothing with a little white star over her hips. She looked very uncomfortable and she shifted in her thigh high pink boots. The top of her face was covered with a pink mask that came up above her head into a crown that had a white star embroidered upon it. She wore her glasses over the top of it and she smiled up at Howard as she saw his expression.

But Sheldon didn't look at either of the women, his eyes were intent on Carly who had her hair up in a high long ponytail and was wearing a short red dress that could only belong to Uhura off Star Trek. She wore knee length black boots over her bare legs and she was biting her lip as she watched Sheldon's reaction.

Carly was unsure of what Sheldon would think of it, she had never worn anything like this before in front of him. He stood there with his mouth agape too, which didn't help her assessment of if he approved of it or not. He hadn't said anything and she felt her cheeks flush when his eyes dropped down her frame and then back up.

She swallowed and found her voice as the others began talking about their outfits. "Do you like it?" she asked him, taking a step towards him.

Sheldon widened his eyes and took a step back. She frowned. "Is there something wrong?" she asked, taking another step towards him and reaching her hand out to catch his but he was too fast and took another step away from her.

"You're Uhura," he stated, his voice a bit scratchy.

Carly smiled at his words and nodded. "Penny told me you were going as Spock so she thought that I should be Uhura…because you know Spock and Uhura have some kind of thing going on…" she mumbled, feeling uncomfortable as his eyes changed from surprise to that little glow when he was about to say something contradictory.

"That was only in the new movie," he stated. "Spock would have never kissed her in the older shows."

Carly raised her eyebrows and then looked down. "So you don't like it." she murmured.

Sheldon crossed his arms over his blue shirt. "I never said that, I was just pointing that fact out."

Carly nodded and pressed her lips together. "Fine."

Sheldon stopped and realized there was something wrong with her. "Are you all right? Did you wake up not feeling well?"

Carly looked up at him and shook her head. "No, I just thought that you would give me a better reaction to my costume than telling me that it's not correct." She crossed her arms over her chest and began to feel really silly standing there in a Star Trek outfit.

"Come on guys!" Leonard called out to them, making Carly and Sheldon see that they were all heading out the door.

Carly exhaled and looked back up at Sheldon. "Let's go," she said and left him standing there.

He frowned and then followed her out.