"The Nasty?"

Carly followed Sheldon into their hotel room after saying good night to the others, grinning at the bags of stuff Sheldon had in his hands and the bags that he had her carry as well.

"Looks like you won't need to get anything else for the next three days," she said amused, setting the bags onto his bed next to where he had dropped his.

"Oh, that's not true!" he said happily to her, "tomorrow there will be signings and autographs from the creators of the comic books."

Carly raised her eyebrows and sat down on her bed, watching him now go through all of his things. "That sounds like fun. Penny and Bernadette are going to a spa tomorrow…would you mind if I went too?"

He stood up straight and gave her a confused expression. "And miss out on meeting all the people who made Batman what he is today? Or the Avengers? Or why they chose Xavier as Professor X's last name in order to make the X-men?" He then shrugged after apparently thinking about it as he spoke and turned back to his stuff. "But if you would rather go to a spa, then who I am to stop you?"

She rolled her eyes and lay back on the bed, making sure her legs were closed as she was still wearing a very short dress. "Thanks," she replied.

"Ooh look! I now own an Aquaman bobble head!" he said excitedly, holding the small figurine up and making the head bob.

Carly laughed and watched him get excited about his new things, glad that he had got what he wanted. Her eyes then moved over him, leaning over the bed to look inside his bags. His pants that he was wearing weren't baggy at all and they hung to his buttocks quite nicely, she mused in her head. She bit her lip as her eyes noticed the front of his pants when he stood up straight to examine something, her mind traveling to when she had touched him and took him into her mouth….she swallowed the lump that was now in her throat and she felt a tightening in her lower body.

That was it. They were in the enclosure of their hotel room and if she wanted to try to do anything with him during the trip, this was going to be her chance. She sat up; looking down at her dress to see that it had risen up a little from lying down. She didn't adjust it and she crossed her legs, moving a hand up to her ponytail to play with the end of it a little.

"Sheldon?" she asked casually, watching him look at one more thing before glancing up at her and then taking a second glance.

"Yes?" he asked, forcing his eyes off of her legs.

She smirked and his reaction made her feel more confident. She just hoped that it continued or else she was going to either have to drink or go without. "We're alone in our hotel room now," she commented.

Sheldon continued to look through his bags, stacking all the comic books he had bought earlier that day in one neat pile. "Mhm."

Carly bit her lip, arching her back just slightly so her bust was significant to the eyes…or at least she hoped. "And you told me that I could show my affection for you when we were alone…." She said, tilting her head and looking up at him from underneath her eyelashes. "In our hotel room."

His hands stilled and his eyes rose to look straight ahead as his body froze over at her words. He noticeably swallowed and he stood up properly, looking down at his shoes uncomfortably. "I did," he nodded.

Carly smiled and stood, realizing she was going to have to come to him. She walked over to him, watching his eyes flash everywhere but her nervously. She stopped in front of him, moving her hands over his long sleeved blue shirt and watching him look up at her slowly, her eyes locking onto his.

Her arms reached behind his neck just barely and she smiled up at him. "I'd like to kiss you, Mr. Spock," she murmured to him and his eyes widened just a little.