Nobel Prize

"What do you want?" Carly asked as she opened the door and saw Sheldon standing there, his hair a mess and his eyes red. It broke her heart to see him that way but she had to stand her ground, he had been out of line.

Sheldon shifted uncomfortably before speaking in a low register. "I…wanted to let you know that what I said to you in my office was uncalled for and I shouldn't have taken my frustration out on you…"

His voice trailed off and her eyes that had fallen to the floor at his words looked back up at him and he apparently realized he needed to continue. "And…even though it is your fault that I can't concentrate on my work….I have decided that since I have met you, I couldn't possibly go a day without you. And so…" his eyes dropped as her features softened. "In order to get the Nobel Prize I deserve, I can't get angry about such occurring things…I need to do something about it…"

His eyes lifted to hers and his heart tightened and he was sweaty with nerves, but he took her by the waist and pulled her up as he leaned in to kiss her fully on the lips. She was hesitant at first but as his words really sunk in, she melted against him and kissed him back, letting her mouth open at his lick at her bottom lip. As soon as their tongues met it was as if they hadn't felt each other before, and the feel of all of his unspoken emotions put into the passionate kiss, Carly knew there was no way she was ever going to let this man go.

Carly broke apart from him and he stared back at her, his hand rising and wiping away an unnoticed tear that had escaped her eye. "Why are you crying? Are you still upset?" he asked worriedly.

She smiled and shook her head. "I'm not crying. I…I love you Sheldon."

Sheldon looked stunned at her words and it took a few moments before it actually sunk in. His mouth didn't know if it should gape or smile so it ended up looking goofy and she laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him into her apartment, which he let her do. He closed the door after them and turned back to her, looking at her with wide eyes and fear etched across his features, but he took a hold of both of her hands and she looked up at him confused.

"I have thought a lot about this…and I love you," he said quietly, his emotions reflecting in his words and making him realize just how real this relationship was to him. His confession apparently made her happy and she grinned, pulling him down to her so she could kiss him.

Somehow they had made it to her bedroom and had fallen to her bed, Carly on top of Sheldon's lap, kissing him senseless. He was astonished at the emotion that she was placing into her actions and he tried to kiss her back the same as his mind spun with how right it felt for her to be on top of him. He felt her fingers press against his chest and he realized that she had moved her hands up both of his shirts. His hands found her hips underneath her shirt and pulled her closer to him as he leaned back to lay on the bed, her hands tracing his skin. She then lifted his shirts together and he let her take them off of him, leaving him half naked and willing to return the favor. She let him remove the piece of clothing and his lips latched onto her breasts, pulling down the front of her bra to get at her nipple.

"I have been thinking about this for a long time, Carly," Sheldon said against her skin, before sucking her nipple into his mouth and gently nipping, making her suck in a breath and writhe against him. Her hands felt for his hair and he relaxed, loving the feeling of her fingertips pressed against his scalp. She pulled her body away from him and he looked up at her, as she slowed her actions and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. His heart skipped a beat as she let the straps fall and then the cups, before sending the article of clothing down to the floor, letting his eyes wonder on her chest.

Carly blushed at the intense look her boyfriend was giving her breasts and she knew this was going to be it. Nerves aside, they wanted this. His hands held her hips, and then slid them up her torso to her breasts, cupping them with his palms. Her eyes never left his as he watched his hands, the fascination and slight fear were etched across his face and she knew she needed to give him a little push.