Sexy Vixen

Sheldon lay in the bed, losing himself in the sound of the train rattling on the tracks. The sound of the bathroom door opening made his eyes open and he was about to comment to Carly about how he loved trains, but his throat caught.

Carly was standing at the foot of his bed now, wearing a black and red laced dress that hung to her body like a second skin, and was just long enough to cover her bottom. Her bottom lip was caught in her teeth as she looked uncertain, but he thought it made her look sexy. Her hair was a bit of a mess from undressing and then dressing and he could feel the temperature rise in the small train bedroom.

His eyes never left her as she walked around the bed and his breath disappeared from his lungs as she climbed onto the bed next to him. They were silent as Carly pressed up against him, making his heart jump at the contact.

Sheldon swallowed, before licking his lips. "Where did you get that?" he asked, his voice cracking but meaning to sound shocked.

Carly smirked, making his own body temperature rise. "Penny packed it for me, do you like it?" she asked, her breath reaching his ear and making goose bumps appear on his arms.

Sheldon didn't know how to respond to that. Well he did, but he was mad that Penny had placed that in her bag when he had told her to just grab Carly's clothes, not an outfit that Victoria holds in secret.

When he didn't respond, Carly took that as a good sign and she leaned in, placing a kiss on his neck. Sheldon felt tingles where she had kissed him and remembered that he still had a slight hicky on his collarbone that hadn't disappeared yet.

"Carly," he choked out, not wanting to make this come to a halt, but he had to. "Carly, my mother…" his voice trailed off into a deep breath as she opened her mouth on his skin and his member in-between his legs woke up once again. Damn his human physiognomies.

Carly placed a hand on his chest, spreading her fingers underneath his button up pajama shirt to feel his skin. She was pleased when a few buttons unfastened, feeling his heart speed up. She smirked. "She said to not have sex before she meets me….she never said anything about us fooling around…."

Sheldon exhaled, trying hard to keep control over his body, but was finding it hard to do once more around her. She really was a vixen. A very sexy…vixen, he involuntarily thought as she crawled over his legs, and straddled him.

He glanced down, seeing that the spandex dress had moved up to her waist at the action and had exposed black lacy panties that were teasing his eyes. He almost moaned at the sight and his eyes snapped to hers which were smirking at him, making him lose all thought process. "All right," he murmured and she smiled before taking his lips with hers.

Sheldon melted into the kiss; feeling is whole being relaxed with her pressed against him. Her hands moved up his chest, undoing the rest of the buttons of his shirt and letting her touch his bare chest. He licked at her bottom lip until she obliged and their tongues danced as if missing each other. His hands, which had been lying at his sides until now, moved to her hips that shifted into his at the touch. He groaned quietly into her mouth, making their movements become more frenzied. Her hands moved up his neck and into his hair, tugging at the ends of the strands, making his mind fuzzy and his hands pull her up against him rather hard and she felt his erection pressing up into her leg.

Carly moaned into his mouth, her mind repeating the word 'more'. She needed more of him and she was starting to regret putting on the lingerie, thinking it was too much since they couldn't have sex yet. She had to respect his mother and his wishes, even though it was maddening. She regretted it until his hands placed themselves on her thighs and she almost came right then.