Consequences of Making Out

Sheldon had been staring at his neck for fifteen minutes and he still couldn't believe his eyes. Did he have a rash? But it looked like a bruise…did he hurt himself somehow? No, he didn't remember hurting his neck. Had he slept walk? Highly implausible since he had never slept walk before, to his knowledge, but perhaps he should ask Carly, just to see if maybe she had seen him get up in the middle of the night.

He held his towel around his waist tightly; having just came out of the shower that morning and then caught sight of his neck. Had Raj noticed? No, well if he had then he would have said something by now. Plus it was around his collar bone and his shirt had hid it quite well.

He opened the door, poking his head out the bathroom door and looking into the hotel room. Carly was sitting on the bed putting her shoes on when Sheldon hissed at her. She turned around and her eyebrows rose at him.

He waved her over with his hand hastily and she rolled her eyes with a smile. She glanced over at the sleeping Rajesh and stood, walking over to Sheldon with a curious smile. "What's wrong?" she asked, glancing down to see he was in only a towel. Her cheeks flamed up but he was pointing out elsewhere.

"Look! I think there might be something wrong with me," he said, clearly panicking.

Carly looked at his neck, seeing the bruise and she covered her mouth with wide eyes, stifling her laughter. Sheldon noticed this and glared at her. "What? I could be dying here and you are laughing!" he muttered out in a whisper.

Carly giggled and moved Sheldon's finger that was pointing at his neck to get a closer look. "Sheldon, you aren't dying," she laughed quietly.

Sheldon frowned, hurrying back to the mirror, holding his towel up with one hand. Carly bit her lip and felt pleased as she entered the bathroom after him. She took his hand and he looked down at her with fear. "Are you sure? It looks like something really terrible. Maybe you should take me to the hospital."

Carly couldn't help but let out a laugh and she ignored the glare he gave her, placing her hand on his cheek to pull him to her. "Sheldon there is nothing wrong with you…it's just a hicky," she smiled.

Sheldon stared at her blankly, racketing his mind to remember what a hicky was…nothing came to mind and he exhaled frustrated. "What is that? Some kind of rash?"

Carly shook her head, leaning up and kissing his collar bone where the hicky was, making him swallow and glance down at her. "It's from me kissing you last night," she murmured against his skin and then looked up at him with a smirk.

Sheldon stopped and his mind replayed the events of her kissing his neck rather hotly. He shifted a little at the thought and his mouth made an 'O'. She smiled proudly. He looked down embarrassingly and then remembered. He moved her hair off of her neck anxiously and searched her skin. "You don't have one from me kissing you," he stated.

She moved and looked into the mirror, raising her eyebrows at the unmarked skin of her neck. "Nope, I guess not. It's okay though, you can try again later," she said with a shrug.

Sheldon looked at her and then took her hand to pull her towards him. He leaned in and kissed her, taking her off guard. She wrapped her arms around his waist once she composed herself and kissed him back, tasting the toothpaste of his breath.

Raj rubbed at his eyes and pushed open the already adjacent bathroom door, wanting to take his morning pee. His eyes widened at the scene before him and he backed out slowly, his mouth turning up into a smirk. He grabbed his shoes and exited the hotel room, heading towards his own where he would tell Leonard all about what he had witnessed only after taking a wiz.

Penny sighed, the masseuse rubbing at her tense bare back. She closed her eyes and laid her head on her arms that were folded in front of her. "This is the life," she muttered lazily. Carly and Bernadette were in the same position, enjoying the feeling of their muscles being massaged.

"I wholeheartedly agree," Bernadette breathed out.

Carly smiled, feeling as if she could fall asleep. "Me too," she mumbled. She had never had a massage before and she undeniably loved it. Much better than going to Comic Con again and waiting in line for hours to get an autograph from someone she didn't recognize.

"Stupid Leonard," Penny groaned, but then moaned as the masseuse hit a tender spot she had been aching to get massaged.

Carly opened her eyes, remembering what she had overheard from Raj the night before. "Speaking of which, what happened? Raj ended up spending the night with us because Leonard took over his bed."

Penny opened her eyes before closing them again, enjoying herself before she replied. "Well, you both know how mine and Leonard's past is. And when we began dating again, we agreed to take it slow. WE didn't want to mess it up. But when we shared the same bed together, he didn't want to just sleep…I told him that I was tired to not hurt his feelings but he was so pushy! So I got frustrated. And got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back, he was gone."

Carly and Bernadette widened their eyes at the explanation. "So you didn't want to have sex with him?" Bernadette asked.

Penny shrugged. "Well, I mean I do. It's just when we first got together, we went so fast and then it ended up not working out. I am just scared that if we end up getting faster then it will mess up again, you know?"

"That's understandable," Carly stated.

Penny opened one eye and looked at Carly before smirking. "Speaking of taking things slow, how was sleeping in the same bed with Sheldon again, Carly?"

Her voice was teasing and it made Carly smile. "It was nice. We snuggled this time," she replied with a grin.

Bernadette and Penny exchanged smiles. "Is that it?" Bernadette asked.

Carly laughed. "Are you expecting me and Sheldon to do things in front of Raj?"

"That's true," Penny said with a sigh. "Well, have you gone to second base yet?"

Carly bit her lip and the other girls laughed. "Oh my god, Sheldon Cooper got to second base?" Penny exclaimed in disbelief.

"No way," Bernadette replied with a grin.

Carly shrugged. "I gave him a hicky and he thought he was dying from some kind of disease," she laughed at the thought.

The girls laughed and Penny shook her head. "Oh, good luck honey. You could have picked Raj, remember that," she replied.

Carly rolled her eyes and Bernadette laughed. "How on earth would that work? Raj would have to be drunk all the time. At least with Sheldon, they can have a conversation."

"That's true," Penny said.

Carly laughed. "Oh shush. I like Sheldon just fine. He is a bit strange sometimes, but that is why I like him," she defended her boyfriend.

Penny snorted. "I sure hope you can say that in a couple years," she teased. "No seriously, I am happy for you guys."

"Me too," Bernadette agreed.

"Well I am happy for you, Bernadette. Have you made any plans for the wedding yet?" Carly asked.

Bernadette smiled. "Of course, but I am going to need your guys help soon though. Howard doesn't help much and I don't want to go to either of our mothers."

"I've helped with a lot of my friends' weddings. I'd love to help with yours," Penny said with a beam.

Carly nodded enthusiastically. "I haven't ever helped with a wedding before, but I will help too."

Bernadette brightened. "Great!"