Sensation

Cereys Erwood awoke to the gentle slivers of sunlight filtering through the blinds of a newly placed window. A small addition to her cramped space that her Servant; Lancer refused to budge upon. Cereys had come to acknowledge the strangeness in her relationship with her Servant. A certain heaviness would fill her chest upon gazing upon his striking crimson eyes. Stealing her very breath away. Clutching onto her chest tightly, Cereys averted her blurry gaze about her room. It was then that she saw the visage of her newly contracted servant. Lancer on his knees before her bedside, though his eyes were closed. Cereys was sure he had been by her side the entire night. But the question was why? Had something occurred the night prior? Careful not to disturb him, Cereys rose from her bed. Though as she quietly made her way pass the seemingly unconscious Lancer. A strong hand grasped onto her right wrist. Her stomach felt as if it was about to burst, and yet Cereys turned to meet to crimson gems that belonged to Lancer. Eyes filled with unrelenting anguish, something that she sought to wipe away for him.

Lancer found himself before his gorgeous Master; one whom had stolen his heart. One who's determination fueled every swing of Lancer's might weapon. A smile that once witnessed could never be forgetting. The smile of a thousand rays of sunlight which bathed him from head to toe. Just as the gentle sunlight once did in Lancer's homeland. She was a tether; a living reminder of what Lancer had fought so hard for. What he had begged the Holy Grail for just as he left this world. Failing his Master in the last 'Holy Grail War." However what continued to haunt Cú Chulain was the thought that she had perished alone. That Cereys Erwood stared death in the face; knowing her demise was before her. Knowing that her Servant; her companion. Her lover would never reach her in time. Cú Chulain was always troubled by this guilt, for he had sworn his life to her. His dear Master. A rarity among Masters she was. And still was. A beacon of change, who's kindness and respect for Cú had caused him to not only become loyal to Cereys. But to fall in love with her. And yet it seemed that perhaps not only could he not forgive himself. But neither could "His" Cereys. The one whom had perished on her feet; her murderer remaining anonymous.

And though his Master faded from this world before Lancer once did; he could feel the remaining emotions of his dying Master. The sorrow which caused Lancer so much anguish he chose to end his own life. Plunging his Gae Bolg into his chest. Not only seeking salvation but a reunion. With the dazzling Master that he wished to forever cherish. The storm of memories and regret consumed Lancer; he knew it would happen eventually. He was no fool. No matter what other Servants believed. He was well aware that a sort of corruption would surely take place within him. Both Servants and Masters were indeed complex creatures. After all Cú Chulain was never truly meant to become partners with Cereys Erwood again. It was his pleas along with his dying Master's that a strange anomaly took place. One that would indeed have it's consequences however Cú was unsure of how dire. Though among his internal struggle, Cú could sense the familiar warmth of his Master. He could recall her gentle touch, how his true name would fall from her lips. Bringing joy to his heart. How her smile would brighten even the darkest of days. It has been far too long since he had felt the touch of his Master. No. His lover.

Cú Chulain had become very cautious as to not pressure his Master. All aware that she remained oblivious to their relationship. St first this was fine for Cú. As long as he could be by her side. Hear her voice, and watch her live her life. At first this was all he required. However as the call of battle for the "Holy Grail" approached. His heart and body yearned for the intimate touch that they once shared. It was then that Cereys Erwood saw a single tear slither down Lancer's right cheek. The act itself caused something to stir within her. An emotion she only felt when her father had left this world. Grief. She grieved for her Servant. For Cú Chulain with all her might, unsure of why.  Cereys felt the urge to move, unsure of herself. And yet she did so. Tugging the grief struck servant into a warm embrace. One that caused Cú to tremble under the sensation he had wished for so long. Though silent tears continued to make themselves known to Cú, for he soon wrapped his arms around Cereys waist. Gripping onto the lovely woman for dear life. Cereys said nothing and allowed Cú Chulain to release his pent up emotions. His heart swirling as he could recall the last moment he had shared with his Master before their final battle. Though he ignored these thoughts and dared to gaze upon Cereys. One so giving. Cú smiled meekly towards his Master. Before standing to his feet so that his stature towered over his tiny Master. He then knelt down and planted a gentle kiss upon her forehead which caused Cereys to turn bright red. "Thank you, my Master." Lancer whispered into her ear, with that Lancer left the stunned Cereys in her room. Her cheek a bright scarlet as she found herself gazing at Lancer as he retreated from her room. Why, why did all of this seem so familiar to her?