Master of Blue vs Master of Purple

Cereys Erwood extended her right arm Infront of her; and in mid air began to draw a rune. The rune itself giving off a dim azure glow in response to the mana being poured into it. Confused and unfazed Shinji Matou began to laugh mockingly towards Cereys, continuing to belittle the young woman and her family name. "Oh! Are you trying to fight me with those little runes of yours? What a waste! A failed practice that your stupid family used! Perfect for a useless family like yours!" Shinji hissed as upon the last word Cereys glared allowing the rune before her to multiply before her. Becoming three in total. " Shut up!" Cereys shouted as three geysers of water shot fourth from each rune. Hurdling through the air towards the unsuspecting Shinji. The young man screamed in fright, cowering before the might of the attack before crying out for his servant. "Rider!" Shinji's shrill cry seemed to bring about a strange change in the air Infront of him. As the barrage of water that would have slammed into the pitiful boy, was effortlessly parried by an invisible force.

Seeing this, Cereys immediately increased the distance between them. The air before Shinji rippling before taking the shape of a fairly tall woman. Her violet locks cascaded down her slender form; while her eyes were covered by a strange mask which blinded the woman. Nonetheless she was able to parry Cereys's attack with both ease in grace with a strange bladed chain weapon in her grip. 'So this is his servant. A Rider Class.' Cereys thought to herself as her attention was drawn to the servant clad in black. "You could have moved quicker! She almost injured me!" Shinji exclaimed rather irrationally towards the violet haired woman. The servant stood tall before her master, her head lowered in the deepest apology. "Forgive me Master, I shall try harder." She answered bluntly before bearing her weapon towards Cereys. Already well aware of her Master's next order. "Kill that pitiful excuse for a Mage!" Shinji declared laughing manically as Rider lowered herself to the ground. Her form was of something Cereys had never seen before. And it sent chills down her spine.

Swallowing a lump in her throat Cereys called out into the night air. Her voice almost hoarse in the cold night air. She called to him, beckoned him to her side. Wishing to be greeted by that reassuring grin of his. And yet no matter how much Cereys shouted, her pleas fell on deaf ears. Only earning another satisfying chuckle from Shinji. "Your wasting your time. In Rider's Bounded Field your all alone." He commented causing Cereys to become anxious. A Bounded Field. That explained everything. But she couldn't help but to curse herself silently. How could she have been so foolish? So unaware of the stillness about the air. Was she so closed minded that she had allowed herself to be trapped?

How shameful. However there was no time to dread on that fact. Cereys had to concentrate on one thing at a time. First was survival, and second was breaching the Bounded Field which blocked her off from Lancer. She needed to summon him to her side. For a moment Cereys's gaze was drawn to her Command Seals; contemplating on using one to bring Lancer to her. But this was merely the first of many battles. Was it too soon to use it? Clenching her right hand into a tight fist, Cereys shook the thought away. No she couldn't. Every Command Seal was precious. And deep down she knew there would come another time when they were needed.

She would have to fend off Rider using her own skills. In the blink of an eye Rider was upon the young woman. Her blinding speed unnerved Cereys as she sucked in air between her teeth. Would she survive this? Seeming to test the Master; Rider slammed her right leg into Cereys's abdomen. The contact alone sending a painful shockwave through her body before sending the young woman flying backwards quite a distance away. Her body skidding to a halt about the concrete below. Cereys's crumbled form trembled upon the ground, her body lurching as she coughed violently. Crimson dripping from her lips. Her body screaming in agony, even so she struggled to her feet. Her legs a mess of married flesh, and yet she stood. Wiping the blood from her lips. She swore she would not fall for such an attack again. Now she was ready.

"Quite resilient for a human. I'm impressed." Rider commented quite enthralled by the brave woman before her. One who stood tall despite being at an enormous disadvantage. There was no doubt in Rider's mind that this woman would indeed die by her hand. There was no question about that. However she could not help but to show her admiration, for one whom held such passion for life. Who did not run from death. Yes. Cereys Erwood was indeed a true Master. A smirk made itself present upon Cereys's lips as her right hand rose before her and began to draw a multiple of Runes in the air before her. Each symbol emitting a deep azure glow before her. "You haven't seen anything yet." Cereys stated as the glowing runes before her combined into a single rune. One that overlapped and surrounded Cereys's index finger.

With this she aimed at her opponent, her right hand mimicking that of a gun. She would keep her distance this time and draw Rider away from Shinji. With this Cereys released a single bullet of compressed water, one that Rider swerved her body to the left to avoid. But Cereys was not done. She then fired another bullet this one aimed directly at Rider's head. However Rider was prepared and ducked mere centimeters before the water bullet flew overhead. Not wasting anytime Cereys made her next move. Darting to the right side of Rider, whom was preparing for her next assault. However to Cereys's dismay, Rider was upon her once more. This time the skilled Servant bared her chain weapon before swiftly slicing Cereys through the right side.

Cereys Erwood gritted her teeth in discomfort, digging her feet into the ground. The familiar waves of pain filling her like a searing heat. The young woman blood dripped upon Rider's hand. The Servant herself seemed bored or perhaps was she discontent with how things had ended. Had she hoped this woman would prove more of a challenge? Did Rider wish for the thrill of battle? No, that was so unlike her. And yet still the Servant could not shake the strange sensation. Watching the woman struggle not to allow her legs to buckle. No matter the agony; the woman simply kept getting back up. A miraculous sight indeed. Just what drove this young woman to such dire straights?

Ignoring the pain once more Cereys daringly aimed her attack towards Shinji's head. Releasing a barrage of water bullets which soared through the air towards the shrieking Shinji. Rider moved without being order to do so;her arms crossed before her. As the Servant used its own weapon to block to barrage of bullets. Exactly what Cereys had expected. Using her own blood as an amplifier to her trademark "Offensive Runes". Allowing a vibrant ruby hue to encircle her right wrist. This would use most her of remaining mana but she did so. Rather using her own resources than a Command Seal; Cereys aimed her hand to the sky above. Her aim was towards none other than the very top of this wretched Bounded Field. She could do it. Cereys knew she could break it and then go fourth with the next phase of her plan.

Collecting a massive amount of mana which rippled around the young woman in azure and crimson hue. With a single wish Cereys shot a barrage of water bullets towards the sky above. Watching as her creation ripped through the air before collecting to form a larger and engorged ball of water which pierced through the Bounded Field above. Causing the very barrier to crumble about the area below. With this feat Shinji became quite nervous, knowing what was to come as the bleeding Cereys smirked before calling out in the night. "To my side, Lancer!"