I

(💙🫐🖌)

Indigo glared at herself on the monitor

Indigo glared at herself on the monitor. The girl was never one to enjoy looking at herself, sure she wasn't horrible looking but to herself indigo thought many people were better looking.

Sighing the girl clicked start stream putting on a smile that she did every time she streamed. "Hi vod watchers hope you are doing well." The girl said watching her small audience join the stream. "Hi chat!!" Indigo said reading the chat a smile on her face.

The nagging feeling of insecurity in the back of her mind making the girl want to turn the stream off. "So I was thinking today can be a chill stream probably just do my nails or something." Indigo said making chat agree.

Looking at discord indigo saw Karl ask to joint making the girl giggle and call him. "Chat chat it's me the best person that joins this stream!" Karl said making indigo scoff. "Wouldn't say best I think mama anise would be the best." Indigo said making Karl giggle.

Indigo couldn't help but join seeing more views join because Karl was on. "Pick out my nail polish color?" Indigo asked hearing the boy gasp. "Yes please!"

An hour after painting her nails indigo and Karl Sat in the discord call talking about random things to chat. "I'm trying to convince indigo to watch death note chat." Karl said making indigo sigh. "I'm not an anime person." The girl said pouting a little.

Every time she said she wasn't an anime person chat would be mad at her making the girl more insecure. "At least try? For me?" Karl said making the girl sigh "fin-" indigo stopped mid sentence hearing a loud scream making the girl flinch.

"For fucks sake, sorry guys my new neighbor yells a lot." Indigo said reading chat who were freaking out about the random scream. "Have you asked them to stop?" Karl asked making indigo scoff and laugh.

Shaking her head the girl leaned back in her chair. "Me go ask? No. Okay maybe tomorrow.." indigo said realizing how annoying the yelling could get if she didn't ask them to keep it down. "Good, now death note me you watch." Karl said making the girl groan. "Only for you Karl Jacobs. Okay and maybe Tina kitten but hush up chat."

Authors note💌;

Indigo has social anxiety so bare with her
Also I don't watch anime so yeah :D

Indigo has social anxiety so bare with herAlso I don't watch anime so yeah :D