VI

(💙🫐🖌)

Indigo smiled at the boy across from her

Indigo smiled at the boy across from her. They were currently at the coffee shop a few block away from their apartments. "So I noticed you have an accent?" Corpse said messing with his rings making the girl hum.

"Actually yes, I'm French, I moved from France a few years ago but just recently moved to San Diego." Indigo said making corpse smile at the girl interested on her past. "Why'd you choose San Diego California?" Corpse asked making the girl shrug.

Indigo didn't really have an answer for that she just wanted away from Washington. "Not really sure, what about you did you grow up here?" Indigo asked the boy sipping on her iced coffee making corpse nod.

"Yeah, my mom lives a few miles away but I grew up here in California." Corpse said making the girl hum. The two went silent not really knowing what to say next.

Corpse looked down at his phone seeing messages from Tina, Rae and sykkuno hyping him up. "So you never told me your name." Corpse said making indigo choke on her coffee realizing this whole time he didn't know her name.

"It's indigo, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." The girl said moving a curl out of her face making corpse laugh. Indigo smiled at his laugh it was so different from his voice almost angelic while his voice was deep.

Shaking her head she chuckled with him making the boy lightly chuckle. "It's totally fine" corpse said sending the girl a smile. "I would have guessed you were an may or fairy name if I'm being honest." Corpse admitted making the girl blush.

"And why's that?" She asked making corpse smirk. "Just the vibe you give almost like you're a fairy and not real." Corpse said making indigo speechless. "That's the nicest thing anyone has said what the fuck."

Crops🧑🏼‍🌾:I've made it home

Crops🧑🏼‍🌾:
I've made it home

Tina💗:
HOW WAS IT???

Rae🤪:
YEAH HOW WAS THE DATE

Sykkuno🥰:
Was she nice ?

Crops🧑🏼‍🌾:
It was amazing,
She was so kind and funny
And it didn't hurt she looked amazing

Rae🤪:
Awww!

Tina💗:
Corpse has a crushhhhhhh

Crops🧑🏼‍🌾:
Not even true.
I just think she's cool and pretty
That's all

Sykkuno🥰:
Did you learn her name?

Crops🧑🏼‍🌾:
Yeah actually, her names indigo

Tina💗:
Wait-
Rae.

Rae🤪:
Oh shit Tina

Sykkuno🥰:
? Guys ??

Crops🧑🏼‍🌾:
I'm so confused.

Tina💗:
Nothing ignore us!

Rae🤪:
Yeah ignore us!!
Byeeee

Tina💗:
Byeeeeeeee

Crops🧑🏼‍🌾:
Uh okay???🤨
Read at 4:13

Crops🧑🏼‍🌾:Uh okay???🤨Read at 4:13