XVIII

(💙🫐🖌)

Indigo frowned looking around the airport. She really wished she'd listen to Karl and let him get an uber to her house but the girl couldn't help it. The first time she's meeting up with an online friend if you didn't count corpse since technically they didn't know who each other was.

A tap on the girl's shoulder makes her turn leaving her mind instantly. Karl stood suitcase in hand, Indigo knew if she could see his face he was smiling. "Hi." Karl said, making indigo screech pulling the taller boy into a hug. "Oh my fucking god, its you! Wait, you're real?" Indigo said, pulling away and looking at Karl, almost pinching him.

"Ouch!" Karl yelled jokingly giggle at the girl's excitement. "Yes i'm really silly, now let's head home? It's a what hour drive?" Karl asked following the girl to her car. "About an hour yeah, also corpse doesnt know you're coming." indigo said taking her mask off once she was in the car karl doing the same.

The boy raised a brow making indigo sheepishly smile. "You didn't warn him?" Karl asked, pulling his phone out to text sapnap back. "I wanted it to be a surprise!" indigo said, pouting a bit, making Karl laugh. Indigo laughed along realizing how contagious karls laugh was in person.

ʚɞ '🧺

"Honey, I'm home!" Indigo yelled, hearing corpse deep chuckle in her living room. Karl holding the McDonalds while being quiet. "Welcome back? Are we playing house wife and husband?" corpse asked setting his phone down to go to the girl's kitchen knowing she probably had food.

Indigo chuckled, nodding to Karl as if to tell him to talk. Karl smiled putting on the girliest voice he could, "yes of course corpse my beloved!" Karl said hearing corpse stop in his tracks. The faceless man froze recognizing the voice. "Karl?" corpse asked, walking into the kitchen, his eyes wide making Karl smile.

"I would have warned you but indigo said it was a surprise.'' Karl said, making corpse look over at indigo who looked down at her food, humming to herself a few curls falling in front of her face. "Well I'm glad you've already seen my face." corpse said, making Karl laugh the two boys hugging.

ʚɞ '🧺

"So you just didn't think twice about if karls seen my face?" corpse teased indigo who was sitting on her floor pouting at the two men who took her whole couch. "Well- i- no.. but i had good intentions!" indigo said, making Karl laugh, corpse smiling but shaking his head.

Indigo smiled at the two feeling corpses hand mess with her head making the girl groan not wanting to deal with the knots that were sure to come. "Oh I know you did, but maybe next time a heads up yeah?" corpse said smiling down at the girl watching her eyes light up. "Yeah heads up!" "heads up seven up!" "KARL!"