XXV

(💙🫐🖌)

"I feel like we've been summoned to our trial date or something

"I feel like we've been summoned to our trial date or something.'' Emma said making corpse and indigo laugh when the other in the call agreed. After three days of dating and keeping it on the low the couple decided to tell all their friends thus making the group call on discord full of close friends.

The close friends include, emma, tina, rae, sykkuno, and karl. "Is indigo pregnant?" Karl asked about making indigo scoff. "Oh jesus." Sykkuno said, making Tina giggle and rae laugh. "No, I'm not pregnant you idiot." indigo said, making corpse laugh, squeezing her hand to try and calm his anxiety.

He knew he was being stupid but he couldnt help but feel the anxiety rush into his veins hoping for his friends approval. "So me and corpse have made this call because we trust you guys and want you to know that." Indigo started waiting for corpse to finish. "We're dating," he said, making indigo smile.

"Fucking finally." Emma said, making the other in the call agree. "I'm so happy for you guys!" Tina said, making indigo smile wider. "That's great news!" Sykkuno said, making corpse chuckle. "I'm happy just don't get indigo pregnant." karl joked, making the couple yell at karl making the other laugh.

After ending the call indigo sighed resting her head against corpse shoulder feeling him tense then untense still not used to her physical attention. "I'm glad they are supportive." she mumbled, closing her eyes, feeling corpse kiss her forehead. "Me too." he replied knowing they would support the two.

"The fans are what I'm worried about," Indigo admitted, making corpse sigh. "Just because it won't be easy doesn't mean we shouldn't try with them." corpse said. "I know but I just don't want to hear the hate 'you're not good enough.' 'You'll expose his face'" she said, making corpse huff.

Indigo sat up going on the boy's computer pulling up minecraft. "What are you doing?" he asked, watching her with his brows furrowed. "Playing Minecraft, I need to do something to let out frustration." she said, making corpse laugh. "Okay while you play i'm going to order dinner." he said kissing the girls temple leaving the room and pulling out his phone to text tina.

ʚɞ '🧺

Crops:Tina help

Crops:
Tina help

Tina:
What's up?

Crops:
Indigos scared to tell the fans
She doesn't want to get hate

Tina:
And I can help how?

Crops:
You've been in a relationship in the open
And you got hate so how did you fix it?

Tina:
Oh corpse :(
I didn't fix it!
I delt with and kept reminding myself
That the fans were just jealous and sad.

Crops:
I want to tell my fans.
I feel like I owe it to them
But I don't want to upset indigo

Tina:
Hun you've got to talk to her.
You're talking to the wrong girl!

Crops:
Do you think she'll hate me?

Tina:
Corpse stop it!
She won't hate you i promise.

Crops:
Okay. I'm going to talk to her. Thank you.

Tina:
Anytime :)!
Read at 6:40

ʚɞ '🧺

Corpse walked back into his gaming room seeing indigo playing Minecraft still building a small house in a random survival world. "Hey can we talk?" Corpse asked feeling his hands shake. "Corpse What's up?" Indigo asked turning to face corpse seeing her boyfriend shaking worried her.

"Corpse what's wrong." She asked standing up and walking to the boy who sighed. "I want to tell the fans. I feel like I owe it to them you know? I don't want to hold something that makes me happy behind their backs. Plus it means during streams I can flirt with you without the fans being weird." Corpse said releasing a shaky breath.

Indigo smiled at the boy kissing him feeling him relax. "If that's what you want that's what we'll do! I'm okay with the hate as long as you're beside me." She said making corpse nod. "I'll always be beside you."

"