XXII

(💙🫐🖌)

"I would have set it up

"I would have set it up." Corpse mumbled making the two people in his room stare at each other. "Cut the bullshit, you were scared I'd take your sweet sweet indigo all to myself." Emma said making indigo laugh while corpses cheeks turned pink.

Corpse shook his head holding back a smile at the two people he cared about interact as if they had known each other for years. "I mean I think he's afraid I'll leave him for you." Indigo said smiling at Emma who smiled back.

"Not at all true, i just didn't know how you two would interact, you're opposites." Corpse said making indigo tilt her head like a lost puppy. Corpse held back the coo that almost slipped but Emma on the other hand let theirs slip.

"Awe indigo you are the cutest person ever." Emma said making indigo blush laughing awkwardly. "Thanks? I think." Indigo said making Emma hum. "Anyways how are we opposites ?" Indigo asked corpse watching the boy shuffle a bit.

Sighing corpse ran a hand through his hair trying to figure out how to explain it without offending the girl. "Well, um. Emma is loud and outgoing she speaks whatever she wants. While you indigo, keep in mind what I'm about to say isn't bad-"

Emma scoffed interrupting corpse. "Come on just say it, I'm sure indigo has tough skin and knows you mean no harm, right?" Emma said looking at indigo who smiled nodding. Corpse hummed shaking his head as if scolding himself.

"Indigo, your more like a quiet kitten scared to fully open up and show trust with someone." Corpse said making indigo frown. "I'm like a kitten?" She asked making Emma laugh putting a hand on the girls shoulder. "He means that in the best way."

Corpse huffed looking out the window seeing the stars shine. "You're like a star one that's alone but shines bright, but sometimes you can be seen in a colony full of other stars, which would be your friends." Corpse said not noticing the way indigos expression changed.

Indigo went from confused to fondness. The girl hadn't ever heard someone talk about her as if she was a star, it made her smile feeling happy and found of the boy sat in front of her. "Do you really mean that?" She asked eyes sparkling with hope staring at the boy who refuses to look at her.

Emma smiled at the two, anyone could see how the two felt even a blind man. "Yes." Corpse said finally looking over at the girl. His expression softened seeing the way she looked at him with so much hope and happiness. "You guys are literally too much to handle." Emma said.

The pair turned to face Emma both confused and upset that Emma ruined the moment with her words. "I mean, like your atmosphere and emotions are too much for my little gay brain to handle." Emma said putting his hands up in the air.

All three friends broke out into laughter feeling nothing but joy at Emma's words. "I love you." Indigo said to no one in particular making the other two smile at the girl. "We love you too." Emma said making corpse nod in agreement. "But as fun as this has been I'm tired, see you guys later." Indigo said standing up to leave.

"Bye!" Both yelled back watching the girl leave to her own apartment. "When we're you going to tell me, or the group chat?" Emma asked corpse confusing the boy immediately.

Emma scoffed throwing a pillow at the boy making corpse laugh grabbing it. "Don't act clueless you bitch. The fact you're in love with her. I mean I get it she's hot and has an amazing personality." Emma rambled making corpse smile shaking his head.

"I'm not in love with her." Corpse responded making Emma stare at him as if he was the dumbest person on the planet. "Are you fucking stupid? Yes you are." They said making corpse huff. "Not in love, I just like her. That's all." Corpse said making Emma smile.

The two stared at each other for a minute waiting for the other one to talk. "I'm happy for you." Emma said making corpse raise a brow at her in response. "That you found someone so special. Someone who'll love you unconditionally not matter what. Hold on to her corpse. Don't let her run away."

Corpse turned to look at the stars again smiling at them this time. "I won't. I promise." He responded making Emma smile. Clasping their hands together Emma stood up walking towards the kitchen. "Time for a drink."

Authors note;
I found the best playlist to write to so thank it for giving me inspiration:)

Authors note;I found the best playlist to write to so thank it for giving me inspiration:)