IV

(💙🫐🖌)

"Yo what the fuck karl youve kept her from us!" quackity yelled into his microphone making both indigo and karl giggle

"Yo what the fuck karl youve kept her from us!" quackity yelled into his microphone making both indigo and karl giggle. Currently the girl was on karls live stream of a drawing game with a few new people.

When Karl had asked Indigo to join the stream she freaked, she didn't know anyone besides Karl and tina. It consisted of karls online friends, quackity, georgenotfound and sapnap. The girl felt the anxiety swallow her whole as if she was underwater and couldn't get up.

"I agree with quackity, indigo is so hot and she's funny." sapnap said, making the girl snap back to reality almost choking on her spit. "Okay okay watch yourself their bud." Karl said glaring up at the camera making chat go crazy. "And you set off the shipper's way to go." indigo joked, making everyone laugh.

A knock on her door made the girl freeze. She didn't remember her mom saying she was coming over and she wasn't one to just show up. Sighing, the girl excused herself, muting and walking to her door.

Before she opened it she took a mental note not to be too long as it would worry karl. Opening the door the girl didnt expect to see her neighbor dressed in all black and a hand raised to the door. "Weve got to stop meeting like this." the boy, corpse joked, making indigo smile.

"I agree, so what brought you here corpse?" the girl asked leaning against the door frame making the boy's heartbeat quicken, as if he wasn't already nervous coming to talk to the girl she made him more nervous.

Corpse let out a shaky laugh and put his hands in his jean pockets rocking on his heels. "Well my- sorry I was wondering if you'd like to go out for lunch or something sometime." the corpse said, analyzing the girl's face for any reactions. "Hm, fine if I chose the place and it's tomorrow at 2pm for lunch." indigo said, flashing the boy a smile.

For the first time since talking to the girl he could hear an accent but he couldn't tell what it was. "Okay, that works. I'll be here at two tomorrow." corpse said, walking backwards and almost tripping, making indigo chuckle. "See you then corpse."

Amy | user:Maybe it was her mom?

Amy | user:
Maybe it was her mom?

Jules | user:
It was totally the hot neighbor!

Jake | user:
Maybe we should mind our own business?

Indigo🫐 | indigoanise:
Shit you caught me it was my drug dealer😩
quackity | quackity: save me some shit
indigo🫐 | indigoanise: meet up?
user: damn it indigo this is why we love you

Corpse fan #1 | user:
You know what sus? Corpse talking about his new neighbor being pretty and indigo talking about hers being hot???
Hannah | user: psh that's a reach but if it's them shit they'd be fine as hell!

Authors note💌;

So I quit my job🤪 more updates more often till I get a new job:)