XXVII

(💙🫐🖌)

Indigo Anise uploaded a new video "girlfriend and boyfriend q&a ft corpses hand"

"Hello everyone! If you don't know who i am i'm indigo i stream on twitch with multiple other ccs! But today's video i have a special guest his name is corpse! Show your hand babe." indigo said, making corpse laugh, putting his hand in frame and waving at the camera. "Hi." he said, making indigo smile.

Corpse put his hand on the girl's head making indigo cuss him out in french. "Anyways if you don't already know-" "you're living under a rock" corse interrupted making indigo sigh. "Me and corpse are dating!" indigo said smiling over at the boy who smiled back

Clapping indigo looked back at the camera. "Okay so i asked twitter to ask us questions and today we will answer them! Or at least some of them." indigo said, pulling her phone out. Corpse messed with the girl's hair making the girl shive his hand. "Okay, what was our first date? Corpse can answer."

"So were neighbors and I was screaming for my music and she knocked on my door and asked me to be quiet and I thought she was hot." Indigo slapped the boy's hand, making him laugh. "Anyways later i asked her out on a coffee date and that was that." corpse said, making indigo nod.

Indigo looked down at her phone while corpse got impatient. "Okay this one says was corpse the neighbor you were tweeting about." indigo said giggling slightly looking up at the camera. "Yes, he is also the one I talked about on my private twitter account." Indigo said feeling corpse leaned down to kiss her cheek, making the girl blush. "Cut that out or blur my face." corpse said, making indigo laugh "duh."

ʚɞ '🧺

"That was surprisingly fun." corpse said rubbing indigo's shoulder. The two were cuddled up on the couch while Indigo was editing the video. "Yeah, just a lot of editing to do holy fuck." indigo said, making corpse laugh looking at the computer seeing how she wasn't even 1/3rd into editing.

Corpse looked down at his phone remembering something he wanted to tell her. "Oh yeah, so I bought tickets to go to france..." corpse said, catching the girl off guard. "What?" she asked, turning to look at him a smile on her face. "I was thinking how fun it'd be to see your hometown." corpse said, making indigo screech pulling the boy into a hug making him laugh.

"Thank you thank you thank you! When do we go?" the girl asked, pulling away, "next week. I already used your phone to ask your mom if we can stay at your old house." corpse said watch indigo's eyes twinkle. "The cabin? Oh my gosh that was my favorite house we had, I was sad it was a holiday one."

Corpse nodded, pecking the girl's lips making her hum. "I can't wait to show you France, you'll fall in love.: she said, making corpse smile "i already have." he responded making indigo blush kissing his check. "You cheesy bastard."

"