III

(💙🫐🖌)

Amy | user:The luck you have girl ⤷ indigo🫐 | indigoanise: Facts bro

Amy | user:
The luck you have girl
indigo🫐 | indigoanise: Facts bro.

May | user:
Damn get his number!

Jake | user:
He probably thought you were fine as hell.

Karl :) | KarlJacobs:
Hey I was in a discord call when this happened!
indigo🫐 | indigoanise: yes you were !!

Indigo released a sigh she didn't know she was holding. Karl was working so she couldn't call him and Tina was streaming making it hard for indigo to join.

Rolling over onto her stomach indigo look down at her phone sending a text to Tina in hopes the girl would respond. After realizing Tina wasn't going to indigo sat up looking around her new room.

She was bored actually bored was an understatement. Rolling her eyes the girl walked to her bathroom fixing her curly hair into a bun and changing her outfit leaving her house to go shopping for food.

Turning around to lock her door she hummed turning around and bumping into someone, or rather someone's chest making the girl gasp looking up.

Indigos neighbor stared down at the girl and amused eyebrow raised his hand reaching out to knock. "Oh um sorry." Indigo said making the boy laugh. "No no it's fine my fault, I came to apologize for the other night and just froze when you walked out."

Indigo watched the way his hand reached behind his neck scratching his dark curly hair. She noticed he did it a lot maybe it was a nerves tick like how indigo would bounce her leg and bit her lip. "Oh no need to apologize!"

The boy smiled backing away after noticing how close the two were. "No I do I've been so rude and loud I apologize." Indigo smiled at the boy feeling a sense of calm and peace wash over her anxiety. "Well thank you, I have to get going but we'll talk soon...?"

"Corpse my names corpse." Corpse said reaching a hand out to indigo who stared at it a smile on her face. "We'll talk soon corpse." She said shaking his hand and letting go quickly not liking the weird feeling she got.

Corpse smiled watching her walk away glad he took tinas advice on apologizing and becoming the pretty girls friend. Pausing corpse eyes widened, "I never got your name!" Corpse said raising his voice at the girl standing for the elevator.

"Looks like you'll have to figure it out." Indigo yelled back winking at the boy while getting into the elevator making both of their cheeks flush. Corpse shook his head walking into his apartment letting out the shaky breath he was holding. "Fuck."

Authors note💌;

Last chapter for the week, I'm going out of town with my friend and when I get back I work :(