XIX

(💙🫐🖌)

The three friends where at the beach, sun setting barley anyone around the air hitting them the only thing they could smell was salt water

The three friends where at the beach, sun setting barley anyone around the air hitting them the only thing they could smell was salt water. "I'm going to play in the water you coming?" Indigo asked smiling at the boys making them smile back.

"No you go ahead." Corpse said watching the girl nod and run off towards the water her sandals in one hand. Sighing Corpse sat down on the sand Karl sitting next to him.

Karl smiled watching Indigo splash in the water hearing her laughter even from a good distance away. The pink and orange sky blending together over the ocean making the scenery look angle like.

"So when are you going to admit it." Karl asked making Corpse shiver turning his head quickly to look at Karl. "What?" Corpse said making Karl chuckle. "When are you going to admit to her you like her?"

Corpse frowned looking at Indigo seeing the girl look so effortlessly happy just playing in the water the lighting making her look so beautiful to him. "I don't know what you mean." Corpse responded in a hush tone afraid of the next words Karl says.

"Don't lie, i see the way you two act and talk. I've been here what two days now? You like her, And she likes you." Karl said lightly shoving Corpse shoulder making Corpse release a heavy sigh. "It wouldn't work."

Karl frowned looking between the two clueless adults, it was obvious they liked each other but kept it bottled up to afraid to hurt their friendship. "Just because it doesn't come easily doesn't mean it's not meant to be." Karl said making Corpse purse his lips.

Groaning, running his hand through his curly hair Corpse nodded. " You really think that?" He asked his eyes never leaving the girl who ran from the waves. "I absolutely believe it." Karl said feeling proud of himself. He was helping his two best friends get together.

Corpse smiled lighting standing up and heading towards the girl. Indigo looked up smiling at Corpse. "Look! i can jump over the wave Corpse!" Indigo said making Corpse laugh. "I bet i can jump higher!" Corpse said maki the girl gasp.

"You're on." She said making Corpse nod grabbing her hand watching the wave get closer. The wave was a inch away from the pair a smirk filling Corpses face tugging the girl before she could jump. The two fell down into the water their laughter mixing together almost like a melody.

ʚɞ '🧺

only mentioned can reply

indigo🫐 | indigoanise:
🖤

indigo🫐 | indigoanise:🖤