XXX

(💙🫐🖌)

Corpse started out the window watching the pouring rain hit the sidewalk a small smile on his face. Indigo was cooking the two dinner humming to soft songs she had stuck in her head. "Hun I hope you don't mind but the dumplings are going to take a bit." indigo yelled, making corpse hum. "That's fine." he yelled back, going back to looking outside.

Indigo walked into the living room wearing nothing but one of corpse shit she walked over wrapping her arms around corpse neck looking out the window. "Whatcha doing?" she asked making corpse turn his head to kiss her cheek. "Watching the rain." he responded almost in a duh tone.

Rolling her eyes, Indigo smiled. "No shit, but there's a tv and netflix? Is the rain that entertaining." she asked, making corpse laugh. "If I could I'd be out in the rain standing but I don't want to get sick." corpse said, making indigo raise a brow. "We have 3 weeks left of our trip so we can get a little cold." she said, making corpse look at her.

"We?" he asked making indigo grab his hand pulling the boy up and outside. Indigo laughed at the rain hitting her and corpse watched his curls scrunch up from getting wet, his shirt sticking to him. "Well come on dance with me corpse!" Indigo yelled, making corpse laugh but smiling, walking over and spinning the girl.

The rain covered the two making water drip off of them, the two laughing at each other and spinning around in circles feeling nothing but joy. "Thank you." corpse said, making indigo rest her chin on his chest looking up at him. "For?" she asked, making him smile pecking her forehead.

His eyes full of love and admiration. "Dancing in the rain with me, being my girlfriend. Coming to France with me." corpse said, making indigo smile. "Wouldn't want to be with anyone else." she answered, leaning up and kissing corpse. The kiss was full of love and lust.

Indigo pulled away looking into corpses eyes feeling water droplets falling on her forehead, "I love you." she said, making corpse smile. "And i love you, so fucking much." Indigo laughed at his words pecking him again. "Let's go inside, I don't want you to get sick." corpse said, pulling the girl inside. 

"I'm already sick." she mumbled walking inside, closing the door behind her. "I know, we're both sick." corpse responded by kissing the girl's hand. "I'm glad I met you, even though it hasn't been easy we still tried." indigo said, making corpse nod. "I'm glad we tried as well." 

The End.

authors note: 

i've loved writing this book and i love writing corpses books, ill miss it so much :( thank you for reading! Xx Honey