One: Results

Findor, one of our family butlers was a man in his early forties with creamy brown hair and a brown mustache. He had usual gray eyes and wore a pair of glasses. Findor was walking down the corridor which was extravagant looking with various paintings of renowned artists from all the world, decorating the walls of our house. In his hand was an envelope.

Our house was a big, and I seriously mean it when I say big house. It took Findor approximately ten minutes to find the stairway to the basement where I was. Our basement was a big area in itself as well and the stairs leading down to it were well lit.

Talking about our basement, half of it's section was mostly a gym with various equipments, all in the class of their own and not one single gym equipment you mention can not be found here. I value the need to keep myself in tip-top shape and thus I leave no stone untouched, or I can say my folks didn't leave any stone untouched in getting the gym equipments necessary for me.

Ignoring all the other things on his way, Findor made his way to the corner of the room where a red colored punching bag was hanging from the ceiling and an individual could be seen practicing his punches on it.

And that individual is me.

I am Blake Hayate, second son of the Hayate family. Our family is known all our Japan and even various parts of the world. Those who haven't heard our names must have been living under a rock for the past decade.

My father, Shuhei Hayate is one of the large business tycoons known to the world and is the owner of Horizon Moving and Logistics, and yes also the CEO of the company as well. I guess that was obvious. The company deals mainly in Transportation Business and there are various other subsidiaries of it as well.

So this is reason why I mentioned before that those who haven't heard our names must have been living under a rock . And why did I mention decade you ask? Well the company came into existence only a decade ago but that's a story for another time. Same goes for the rest of my family.

Coming back to present we had Findor bringing an envelope for me while I was practicing my punches on a punching bag.

Appearance wise I am a teen of 15 though my height betrays my age given the fact that I am bit taller than your average 15 year olds and a bit more muscled as compared to them. My hair is messy deep indigo with slight, very slight shades of purple visible around. My eyes are a pair of light sapphire which I inherited from my mother.

I was wearing a pair of black gym trousers and a gray colored, sleeveless gym vest as I practiced on the punching bag not noticing Findor coming in. Guess I was too much engrossed in it. On my wrists were a pair of black fingerless gloves as well which never leave my side, except when I take a shower that is.

"Sir Blake, the letter from U.A. has arrived." The family butler notified me before placing the said letter on the nearby table and then moved two steps.

"Finally." I stopped my rigorous practice after giving a final punch on the punching bag. It felt to me like I had been waiting for a lifetime to be reunited with my lost lover and finally the wait was over. It's not like I have a lost lover or something but just for reference on how I felt the moment I heard the letter had arrived.

Ya see U.A. High is one of the most prestigious high schools in Japan and ranks on top, being followed right after by Shiketsu High. A good number of students put everything on line to get admitted in this school to achieve their dream of becoming Pro Heroes.

Yes Heroes. In our current era you can say we live in a time where the action scenes from Marvel or DC Comics are actually being seen on roads in live-action. We have both Heroes and Villains in our society, the former saving the people and delivering justice while the latter as the name suggests, wrecking havoc around to disturb the society.