Eight: Ambush

A single alarm had managed to put the whole school in a chaotic mess with the level-headed students trying their best to calm the chaos which had occurred in the halls of cafeteria down. Among the level-headed ones were Taiji and someone from the Heroics Course with engines on his legs named Tenya Iida.

Taiji was the first one to jump in action to which Tenya followed suit. Both of them stood surprisingly on the beams of the hallway to calm the mess down and they succeeded. The cause of the alarm was still unknown but it was a relief that the students were not doing anything reckless or creating another chaos.

Well all students except one.

Blake had left his friend to handle the situation and when he saw how well he did with the assistance of the Iida guy from Class 1-A, the indigo haired teen made his move.

Investing 500 Yen in his agility, he dashed off from the other side of the hallway. If he gets punished for unauthorized usage of his Quirk in the school premises without the permission of his Homeroom Teacher or any higher authority, he will deal with that later.

Right now finding the cause of the commotion took priority in his point of view.

Finding an open window, he jumped right off from there in order to get out of building. If someone had infiltrated the school, then they won't be foolish enough to enter in the building which is full of students and teachers wielding superhuman powers. If anywhere they would be somewhere around the campus.

'Still no one here..' Blake knew no intruder would be foolish enough roam around in the open. The male now had to sort out the areas to check before his absence is noticed.

He chose to check out the gyms first as they were nearby to him when he suddenly felt a suffocating chill in his spine. It was the feeling of being hunted. The bone-chilling sensation of being cornered by a predator.

'Intent..?!'

___________________________________________________________

"That's enough. Take a break for now." The burly martial arts instructor called out to his student who was practicing his moves on a wooden human model. Though it was motionless it is actually a good item to either vent out or practice basic moves.

Hearing the instruction, Blake stopped throwing out punches to the wooden model before sitting down in front of it, cross-legged. His hand went for his bag which had a bottle of water. After hours of training he ought to have some water to quench his thirst and rejuvenate his body.

"Say shrimp, I told you what fear is right?" Ryoma spoke up out of the blue, taking his seat beside his student on the training mat.

"Yeah you did two weeks ago.." Even though Blake was taller than kids his age, he will always stay a shrimp in the eyes of his giant, burly, muscle -head martial arts teacher. "Why do you ask?"

"Then this concept will be easy to explain as well.." Ryoma grinned, a reaction totally opposite to Blake's whining one.

"What? Not another lecture.--NOT MY HAIR!!" Blake tried to pry his teacher's hands away from his well-made hair to no avail. The man succeeded in making it messed up.

"Just listen to this one. It might prove useful to you one day." The middle aged martial artist spoke clearing his throat.

Blake while listening to him preach whatever he wanted to, used the water in his water bottle as a reflective surface to readjust his messed up hair. At home he can live with a messed up hair but outside....NEVER! That would go at all with his sense of style and fashion. And there is his borderline obsession of looking presentable to the outside world, this has to be taken into nte as well.