Two: Rampage

(A/N - The main character Blake Hayate's hair color has been changed from black to dark indigo as shown in the cover.)

____________________________________________________________________________

In an abandoned alleyway of the city where people hardly wander around because of the notion that alleyways are always dangerous a random kitten ran away sensing something weird. Animals do have a sixth sense kind of ability in them which lets them sense danger before humans can.

Then out of nowhere, a tall, slender individual with a skeleton mask on their face literally appeared out of thin air in the alleyway. The individual was wearing a black suit with white gloves, boots and a white cape along with a hood. Several belts were wore by the individual to carry various kinds of equipment.

"Sir, I have reached the testing area." The voice was feminine.

Along with the strange individual, she had brought a container of sorts which was even taller than her but what was inside is a mystery.

"Good. Now release it after the necessary adjustments." From her earpiece, a sinister male voice could be heard.

"Roger." The connection was cut off.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Announcing to the household that I was heading out for a walk, I stormed out of the mansion after hurriedly wearing my shoes. Keenly aware of my temper, I feared that if I had stayed in the gym any longer, I might have turned it upside down.

Banging the door behind me, I was finally out of the mansion thought not out of the boundaries of the said mansion. Getting out from there would make it equal to a nice morning walk which would freshen anyone up. Our garden too was decorated with various flowers of all kinds and different kinds of plants. The backyard of our house had a big field where all kinds of sports could be played. It had ample of space to do so.

Our family resided in Hosu City in West Tokyo though to be more specific the mansion was in the exterior of the city so it is a short of a walk to the main city which I didn't even count how much minutes it took me to reach there given my temper still flaring.

I reached the city simply covering the unknown distance by walking. There were many things to do but nothing stuck out to me where I would vent out my anger on.

Also I can't go destroying random stuff like maniacs. That wasn't something I wanted to become at all. So saying that my anger is uncontrollable would be wrong and rude.

I soon spotted a PC Café, a place frequented by teenagers everywhere in order to hang out with friends and more importantly play online games and compete against each other or different players from all over. There were many kinds of games to play and even rankings are given to the players of the said game.

Even if I had a PC Setting in my room, it wouldn't be able to beat the thrill and enjoyment which is provided by the PC Café at all. For all the games I actually had two accounts, one for playing from home and other for playing in the Café.

'Maybe bashing some players in the game will help me cool down.'

I was about to step in the building when a tremor rivalling that of 4.0 Richter Scale earthquake shook everything around the vicinity. The noise of glass shattering, the concrete road cracking up and the constant tremor could be heard around. People were trying to balance themselves while the vehicles on road lost their balance and just collided into anything a sight.

One tremor caused a scene of destruction and it certainly wasn't the last.

The tremors kept coming and out of nowhere, a department store came down and soon was in rubbles, followed by a deafening growl coming from the direction of the now fallen store. Everyone around including me snapped their heads towards the direction of the growl with terrified expression on their faces.