Nine: Questions without Answers

"The wound's completely gone?! Vanished!" The awestruck voice of Blake rang in the Nurse's Room as he sat up on the bed he was provided with while unconscious. The first thing he did after waking up was to check his wound, only to find it gone completely without even leaving a scar.

"Ha! The reaction of you reckless youngsters never get old for me." 

On what seemed to be like a doctor's desk sat a short elderly woman with her grey hair styled into a netted bun and a large syringe poking diagonally out from the left. She wore the standard doctor's lab coat, pink boots and had a helmet around the sides of her head. A purple tinted visor rested over her eyes and in her hand she held a cane designed like a syringe.

"You...you are Recovery Girl right?" Blake pointed out.

"That is right though I would like you to maintain silence and discipline since we are in a Nurse's Office." Recovery Girl stated.

"Isn't that supposed to be done in a library though?" The indigo-haired questioned.

"You are thinking logically right after waking up. Which means no damage to the brain." Recovery Girl concluded, quickly jotting it down in the prescription she held. Her writing matched that of the regular doctors, that is nearly unreadable by regular folk unless you are a handwriting expert.

"What kind of a diagnosis is that?!" Blake demanded but received silent treatment as his answer.

Deducing that he won't be getting an answer from the U.A. Medic unless he is being nice or something major is to be said, he glanced at the clock hanging on the wall only to have his jaw nearly dropping to the ground.

The time was ten minutes past the regular school hours for students of other courses than the Hero Course. The Hero Course students stay behind after normal schooling is over with for their Heroics Training which is reserved for only them. 

"How long was I out for and who bought me here?" Blake inquired, this time sounding rather concerned. His mind flashed to whether Taiji and Gabi are aware of it and where they are.

"You were found by Hound Dog who did sniff an intruder but they were gone by the time he arrived in the location and instead found you unconscious with blood leaking out of your injury." Recovery Girl informed. "And taking your wound and my quirk into consideration, you were out were out for two hours."

"Your Quirk?" Blake asked, not getting the part involving her quirk.

"My quirk Heal uses the patient's life force in order to heal their injuries by accelerating their own healing and immunity process." The U.A. Medic explained. 

"I see. And about my--"

His question went unfinished as the door of the infirmary was roughly opened and busted in a man having the appearance of a dog mainly due to his Quirk. He had a scruffy mane of blonde hair sticking straight out from behind his head. He wore a muzzle over his slightly pointed out snout.

"FELLOW STUDENT!..." He hollered and somehow the rest of the sentence was lost to the aforementioned indigo-haired teen in a mix of human speech and a dog's growling. 

The important details that Blake could decipher from the mumbo-jumbo of speech was the fact that he had broken rules of the school by taking matters into his own hands and not called out to any teacher or staff for help despite U.A. having many Pro Heroes as their staff. 

And the next moment he knew, he was being dragged by the man going by name of Hunting Dog Hero: Hound Dog. His real name being Ryo Inui.

The two soon reached the Meeting Room of the teachers where Ryo pushed the door open and entered in dragging Blake along with him. He then left his hold on him and took a seat. Dusting himself off, Blake finally managed to stand up, only to find himself in the presence of Principal Nezu and the many of the teaching staff of U.A. which included his Homeroom Teacher Akame as well.