three

Enjoy. 😏😏😏

   "Right, boys, you're all here" Tommy said taking a hit of his cigarette

"Right, boys, you're all here" Tommy said taking a hit of his cigarette. "Today, this is my fucking wedding day" he stated making John speak up.

"Yeah, and you said there's be no bloody uniforms"

Tommy pointed his finger at John "nevertheless...nevertheless, John...Despite the bad blood, I'll have none of it on my carpet. Now for Emory's sake, nothing will go wrong. Those bastards out there are her family and if you fuckers do anything to embarrass her, your kin, your cousin, your horses, your fucking kids, you do anything" he yelled with his hands out. "Tom"

"To... what?" He asked getting interrupted by John and Isiah. "What about snow" Isiah asked seriously.

"Yeah, their women are sports, I'll say that" John grabbed Isiahs head pulling it playfully. Tommy shook his head before pointing his finger at them both. "No.No.No.No cocaine" he stated getting in Isiahs face. "No cocaine" Tommy then pointed his finger at John. "No sport. No telling fortune" then to Arthur. "No racing" then to his younger brother Finn grabbing his face "no fucking sucking petrol out of their fucking cars" He said smacking Finns cheeks.

Finn was trying his hardest not to laugh. Micheal french inhaling the smoke. Tommy was stressing the fuck out right now. He wanted everything to go smoothly. And with a Russian inside his house which was not helping.

"And, you, Charlie, stop spinning yarns about me, eh?" He said to his uncle. "I'm just trying to sell you to them, Tom"

Rubbing his eyes and taking a hit of his cigarette once again before he talked again. "But the main thing is, you bunch of fuckers despite the provocation from the cavalry, no fighting" noticing Isiah wasn't paying attention he snapped his finger to him "Oi! No fighting"

"No fucking fighting" pointing to John then Arthur who was snacking on a carrot. "No fighting" then Micheal who really doesn't fight or cause problems so Tommy just pointed his finger at him. "NO FUCKING FIGHTING" Tommy loudly yelled out with his arms going everywhere. He looked around nodding his head walking over to his suite jacket that was hanged up on a chair. "Good"

"Get the fuck off me" pushing the poor waiter who accidentally bumped into him. How ironic.
——————————————————
Emory Shelby
     Once I checked up on Charles I made my way to Tommy's and I's bedroom. I sat on my vanity chair and redid my lipstick. I heard Tommy's loud ass footsteps coming near our bedroom. Once I heard him opening the door I stood up from the chair. I looked in the mirror fixing my hair. I heard the door shut. "Your needed downstairs" he said clearing his throat. He raised his eyebrows noticing his wife was ignoring him.

   "Emory, you're needed downstairs" Thomas stated once again like I didn't hear him the first time. I shut the lipstick cap. I turned around. "People are hungry" I walked passed him.