thirteen

Middle of nowhere

Middle of nowhere...

     They in-fact didn't have enough fuel to make it to St.Petersburg. Now they were walking in the middle of no where with fields of purple flowers. Emori and Yelena were walking together ignoring Alexei who was having a hard time catching up with the two.

  Yelena was annoyed. Emori was annoyed. Alexei was trying to talk to the pair but failed. The pair was wearing the all white suits that fit perfectly. While she was in New York she had Tony make new and extra suits for her just in case she needed them. She designed the suits which is to her liking. Comfortable to fight in. Just the way she likes it. She will always love the way she dresses. The way she carries herself. There is nothing more powerful than a woman being confident.

   They walked for a while until stumbling on land that had a wide house. And the smell of shit. Fast forward 10 minutes there now inside sitting down at the dinner table. It was Melina, Alexei, Yelena, and Emori.

  There was an awkward silence. Well it was now the three women sitting in awkward silence while Alexei was in the bathroom trying to put on his suit. Let's just say it wasn't easy for him.

  He grunted loudly making the three women looking at eachother awkwardly. "Let's drink" Melina said breaking the silence. She grabbed the bottle pouring vodka into their cups.

  Alexei finally put in his suit and came out the bathroom clearing his throat. They looked backed at him weirdly. He had his arm up resting it in the wall. "Still fits" He said smiling. Melina whistled at him.

Yelena turned around. "Oh, my god" She said looking away while Melina clapped for him. While he was laughing. Emori was unamused from all of this.

  "I never washed it once. Come and drink" She said to him. He walked over and sat down pouring him vodka in the shit glass. He started singing god knows what.

  He paused to look at them all. He smiled saying "Family back together again"

  "Seeing as our family construct was just a calculated rude that only lasted three years, I don't think that we can use this term anymore, can we" She asked with the shot in her hand looking at Yelena and Emori. Emori nodded.

  "So, here's what's gonna happen..." She said before getting cut off by Alexei who went and grabbed some food off the table. He grunted sitting back down.

  "I want to say something right off the bat. You haven't aged a day, huh?" He asked Melina who turned away from Yelena to look at him. "You're just as beautiful and as supple as the day they staged our marriage" He said. Emori looked at Yelena. She made a disgusted face really trying not to hear all of that. Yelena made a face before grabbing the shot glass and downing the vodka making a face. Same as Emori who downed the shot.