eleven

Location:Budapest

Location:Budapest

"Are you okay" The man asked Yelena who pulled out a gun and pointed it to him.

"Fantastic" Yelena said to the guy who ran away after seeing the gun. She climbed into the car with Emori behind her.

"You can't just steal a guys car"

"So you want me to chase him down and un steal it" Yelena asked sarcastically. Emori got into the drivers seat stepping on the gas. The car backed up hitting the car behind them.

"Okay. Any time now, please" Yelena yelled.

"Shut up" Emori yelled back. They both ducked down feeling the gunshots that were shooting thru the windows. She finally got out of the tiny space driving away. They kept getting shot at by the widow on the motorcycle. They finally got out of the tight place driving between cars.

Yelena looked back seeing a black widow on the motorcycle. They got off the tight road turning a right. Emori was swerving the car. Yelena unbuckled her seatbelt being annoyed about the girl on the motorcycle.

The back window broke from the bullets making the sisters duck down.

"Okay, you got a plan, or shall I just stay duck and cover" Yelena yelled out softly.

"Yeah, my plan was to drive us away"

"That's a shit plan" Yelena said moving to turn the wheel. The tired screeched making the car turn and drive backwards. Yelena kicked the door open and broke when the stop sign crashed into it. The door flew away crashing into the widow.

The car swerved making it turn in the right direction. "Your welcome" They turned the street but a massive truck ran over a car making Yelena turn around.

"Oh shit. He's back" Yelena calmly said.

"Put your seat belt on" Emori said roughly.

"You're such a mom" Yelena said putting on her seatbelt. The car blew up making it fly into the air and flip into cars and into the subway that was down the open stairs.

People screamed moving out of the way. Emori climbed out of the flipped car grabbing Yelena. She breathed out since she was out of breath. "Em no, I think I'm bleeding" Blood dripping down her sleeve. She was about to tie the fabric around the open wound but got stopped.

"No. Not now. Trust me" She said grabbing her and running away. They climbed up the escalator sliding down the middle. The shield flew thru the middle slashing into the metal pole. Emori grabbed Yelenas hand running away.