Clearing things up for anyone confused

Okay so some people may be confused so ima clear some things up.

This story takes place in the 1920's. We're gonna pretend that some things exist. I changed Natasha's name to Emori since I didn't want to change it between Alexa and to Natasha.

If you haven't watched black widow I would highly recommend to watch it. This is a multi fandom story. So it's marvel and Peaky blinders. Currently she faked her death since her location got compromised. As you saw she got sent a box of ballet slippers and a note from the red room. The red room is a Organization where they kidnap kids who parents abandoned them. Emori and Yelena ARENT REAL SIBLINGS. Alexei and Melina aren't there actual parents. But since Emori and Yelena have been together since there were small there siblings. Well that's what they see eachother.

Emori faked her death to protect her family from Dreykov. She is still married to Tommy. But since she faked her death tommy thinks she's dead and does stuff which will fuck up there marriage and question there whole relationship. But that's not until she comes back.

Emori is currently in OHIO with Yelena and Alexi and Melina.

The Shelby family doesn't know that she's alive. They all think she's dead. Which is the way Emori wanted. Emori is going back to Birmingham when she's done in Ohio doing what she needs to do. And when she comes back that will be leading into season four of Peaky blinders. Hope your enjoying the story. If your still confused feel free to ask me any questions.