twelve

Emori and Yelena both stole the mans car

Emori and Yelena both stole the mans car. Its safe to say they didn't get caught. Silenced irrupted the car. Emori was chewing her gum. Yelena felt the awkward air erupting them.

   "You know this is the first piece of clothing I've ever bought for myself" She said looking down at her green vest. Emori looked over at her vest raising her eyebrows up.

  "That" Emori questioned chewing her gum.

  "Yeah you don't like it" Yelena asked giving her a look.

  "Is that like a" Emori was looking at the road chewing her gum some more trying to think what it was. "Is it like an army ser plus or" Yelena scrunched her nose up looking over.

  "Okay it has a lot of pockets" She softly yelled out. Emori laughed. "But I use it all the time and I made some of my own modifications" Yelena sighed out waving her hand dramatically. Emori laughed at her.  "Shut up. The point is I've never had control over my own life before and now I do. I want to do things"

  Emori stoped smiling looking over at her vest. She smirked. "I like your vest" Yelena sighed out in relief.

  "Ohh I knew it, I knew you did. It's so cool right" She asked. Emori nodded. "And you could put so much stuff in here" She said opening a small pocket. "You wouldn't even know"

  Emori smiled looking at road. "I really don't know where the red room is at, I'm sorry" Yelena said seriously.

  "I know. But I think I know somebody who does"

  "Oh yeah, who" Yelena asked.

  "We're gonna need a jet" Emori said already thinking who to call.
——————————————————-
  Middle of nowhere

   Both the sisters walked towards the jet and the guy that was standing there. Yelena had her bag around her.

   "I said we needed a jet" Emori said looking over to the beat up jet. Well it wasn't a jet really. She didn't know what it was.

  "Yeah, you know what you didn't give me? Time" Mason stated stepping out of the jet or whatever. "Or money. I'm not made of jets"

  Yelena looked unimpressed. "I thought you were supposed to be the best. Like a real pro" She said sarcastically.

  "Oh I beg your pardon, sarina. Was the free flat and lifetime supply of Kissel not to your liking"

  "HA" Yelena said rolling her eyes.

"Oh don't let her wind you up" Emori said looking at the weird looking plane.

"No I take excel to impugning my professionalism"

"Well, you did set me up with a generator that cracked out after six hours" Emori stated. Yelena smirked looking around. He scoffed pointing his finger at the orange head.