nine

"And you should know I'm a better shot when I'm pissed off" I said

I lifted my gun shooting his direction. He lifted his shield blocking the bullets. I reloaded my gun about to shoot but he threw his shield my direction. The window was was small so it didn't go threw.

I panted grabbing my gun and climbing out the back window. I landed on my feet pointing my gun his direction. I looked around seeing he wasn't there. I turned my head hearing sounds above me. He jumped up flipping forward making me shoot his shield. He landed on his feet softly.

I shot his shield making him come closer to me. He kicked the gun out my hand making me back up. He threw his shield but I ran towards him making him miss.

I got behind him wrapping my legs around his neck but he grabbed my feet making me land on my feet. I threw a punch but grabbed my hand wrapping his feet around my neck.

He threw me making me roll on the ground. I grunted looking his way. I tilted my head looking at his eyes. There was a shadow of red coming from the eye area.

I pulled all my weight towards my legs making my whole body pull forward. I landed on my foot and my other on my knee. I had my left arm out and my other at my side. I looked at his eye area seeing the monitor do it's own work.

He looked over at the car seeing the vials in the black box. He stood up walking over to the vials. "You're not here for me" I whispered to myself.

I grabbed my knife that was in my boot. I ran towards him trying to stab his shoulder but he moved out the way grabbing my wrist. I pulled back waving the knife trying to stab him. He grabbed my other hand making me squat down dropping the knife but catching it with my other hand.

I grunted stabbing his ankles but he jumped up twisting the other way in air. I tried to stab him again but he grabbed my wrist. He pushed his knee on my back making my fall on my front.

He grabbed a fist full of my hair making me grunt out in anger. He pushed me with force making my whole body fly across the road.

I gasped for air already feeling the bruising. I stood back up making him kick my chest. I was breathing heavy from the fighting. I took out the long wire making me press the button. It connected to his foot wrapping around. The other end was a suction so I shot it on top of the bridge.

He was about to grab the vials but the other end pulled him making him fall and get dragged across the road.

I ran over to the vials opening it. I grabbed them putting them in my pocket.
I closed the top and looked up seeing him come my way. I picked it up dodging his baton. I grabbed his shield protecting my face. I turned punching his arm. He grabbed the container kicking me in the river that was below us.

Once I made it inside the water I swam underneath so he wouldn't see me.
~
I gasped making my way out of the water. I made my way towards the end. I was panting. I was cold. I saw grass so I laid on it panting. I pulled out the glowing red vials. I pulled out the picture that was in the center.

It was of Yelena and me when we we're younger. "Oh, shit" I said with tears spilling my eyes.
——————————————————

   Short chapter.