five

The small family got ready putting their coats on

       The small family got ready putting their coats on. Getting Charlie in a hat to keep warm and a coat. Once they made it outside they were met with a cloudy sky. It look like it was going to rain. They were walking down to the stables.

"Come here" Emory told Charles who wanted to walk in a different direction.

    "Come here Charlie" Tommy said.

"Charlie" Emory said sticking her hand out for Charlie to grab. He grabbed his mothers gloved hand. Tommy was distant. He keep looking back more then usual. You could tell he was paranoid.

"This big man and his brother are going to make us a lot of money" Tommy said feeding the horse.

"Or lose us a lot of money" Emory said looking at Tommy.

"Who the hell cares when they are such beautiful beasts, eh" He said petting the horse. Emory smiled at Charles who was petting the horse with his small hand.

"Shall we see the fishes Charlie" Emory asked the small child who got excited when he heard his mom mention fishes. They walked over to the small fountain that had four orange fishes.

Charlie was mumbling baby words when he saw the fishes. He put his small hands in the fountain splashing the water everywhere. Tommy stuck his hand in the water pointing to the fishes. "Go on" He said.

Emory stood up from squatting down. "Let's go inside. It's getting cold" She said grabbing Charles.

They walked back inside where it was warm and homey. Tommy had to take care something in the betting shops so he was going back to Birmingham. "I'll see you later" She nodded kissing his lips.

"Say bye to daddy" She told Charles who was holding onto her leg.

"Bye dada" The 2 year stuttered. Tommy left leaving Emory and Charlie for the day.

"What should we do Charlie" Charlie looked up to his mom. "We could bake" Charlie nodded at his moms words. She grabbed his hand making their way into the kitchen. She set Charlie down on the chair.

   She grabbed flour, eggs, oil,milk,salt,dry yeast,warm water,white sugar. She grabbed a bowl pouring in the flour.

"Here pour this in the bowl" She handed Charlie the measuring cup making him pour the warm water. 2 hours later and they finished the cooking part. They just needed the powdered sugar and done.

"And Charlie we are done. Do you want to try one now" Charlie nodded getting excited. Emory grabbed one handing it to Charlie. He took a bite making a mmh sound. Emory chuckled.

"Is it yummy" Charlie nodded at his moms words. Charlie was a very intelligent and smart baby. Emory grabbed one taking a bite of it. Once they finished they put the beignets in the glass container. "Let's get you a bath"