Chapter 22

✧༺Aurora༻✧

Flames.

They surrounded the wall and seemed to be spreading to the trees that was seared across it. All of the warriors got into a fighting stance while Jaxon was trying to move my body that seemed to be frozen.

"AURORA!" He called out to me but his voice sounded faded.

I didn't know whether my body was in shock or completely frozen in fear. Well whatever it was I knew that becoming weak and afraid was not a option nor will it ever be.

"Shit! Aurora snap of it!" Jaxon's voice spoke again but this time it was louder which got my attention.

"W-What?" I turn to him with a dazed look.

"We have to go, now." He starts to pull me in a foreign direction.

"No! We have to stay and fight!"

"For the last fucking time Aurora this isn't are fight."

I growl and detach my hand from his strong hold.

"No it's not our fight, it's mine." And with no other words spoken, I follow the warriors to the wall in which was crumbling.

"I don't think it's going to hold for much longer." A girl yells as she began shooting water from her hands.

There's something you don't see everyday.

"I think I can absorb it." Her eyes widen.

"Are you crazy? If you absorb that much heat it can kill you."

"Then so be it." I take a deep breath and hold up my hands.

Soon they glow but instead of the bright yellow I was used to it was a fiery red.

"T-The dragon flame." I hear faint whispers.

In a instant I start to take in the flames, it slowly flowing from the walls and into my hands like a whirlpool. I laughed in discomfort and astonishment at the sight in front of me. Moments later a huge fireball formed in my hand.

"Want the fuck?" I look to my right and see Zach.

"Hey." I laugh slightly.

"Is this some Avatar The Last Airbender shit?"

"I have no idea what that is but if it related to big ass fireballs than yes."

"Okay...Then what are you going to do with it?" A idea comes to mind.

"Are there a lot of people outside the wall?" I ask and he nods.

"Mostly Harou's men but he also has a damn tank."

"Perfect, follow me."

Me and Zach run through the house and out the door where there was indeed a giant tank. I look around and see our warriors fighting against Harou's army.

"So now what?" Zach turns to me.

"Time for Harou's to say his prayers." I aim the fireball at the tank and without warning I blast it.

I watched in victory as the tank was smoldering in smoke and then became ashes. Zach mouth hangs open and his face held a look of shock that made me laugh.

"Oh hell no." He shakes his head.

"There's no time to explain. We have to fine Harou so I can end this." I sniff the air, in a attempt to track down any sort of scent. Once I picked up on one it seemed very strong and powerful which can only mean one thing.