Chapter 7

✧༺Aurora༻✧

After me and Jaxon spent the rest of the day at the venue he decided that it would be best to head back to the pack house before his wolf got even hornier, whatever that means. So when we arrived back it was filled with people that I didn't know.

"Y-You didn't tell me that people would be here." I whisper.

"I'm sorry but now that you could talk I decided that it we be okay to have people over so they could get to know you but don't worry everyone is very nice and are my family, let me introduce you to my parents." We walk into the kitchen where I see many pack members mingling and eating.

We walked up to a woman and guy who were laughing to each other.

"Mom, Dad, I'd like you to meet my mate Aurora." Jaxon pulls me in front of him.

The woman shrieks loudly and pulls me into a giant hug.

"You are so adorable!" Her grip tightens.

"Jesus Lana, give the girl a little room to breath." The man laughs.

"Oh! Sorry dear." She pulls back and I take a deep breath.

"It's okay." I smile.

"It's very nice to meet you Aurora, I'm Chase." Jaxon's father smiles.

I give him a small smile.

"Why haven't I seen you over the house dear?" Lana asks and I look up at Jaxon.

"She just started talking and I didn't want to pressure her into anything, she's not very good around other people."

"That's okay honey, I'm just happy I finally got the chance to meet you."

"Me too." I stutter, leaning my body into Jaxon's chest.

"So precious!" Lana gushes making me blush.

I look around to see that there was no sign of Roxy anywhere. I think Jaxon noticed my discomfort because he started to rub my back.

"What's wrong baby?" His eyes looked concerned.

"W-Why isn't Roxy here?"

"She's at our house getting ready for the dinner that I hope you two will join us for." Chase looks at Jaxon.

"Of course we're coming."

I nod in agreement even though I really wasn't sure if I was up for being in a room with a lot of people but if it made him happy then I'll just try to be a little more open.

"Good! I can't wait to see you again." Lana grins before grabbing Chase's arm and walking away.

"Are you hungry?" Jaxon asks me.

I nod and point to the table that held sweets on it.

"Cookies?" He laughs.

"Mhm." I giggle.

Suddenly Jaxon picks me up and walks over to the table. He sits me in the chair and I lick my lips.

"Here you go, eat as much as you want while I go handle something with Zach real quick."

"Okay!" I start to stuff my face with cookies.

He walks away leaving me alone at the table with all the delicious treats. I swear I've never felt so happy in my life, these cookies tasted like heaven.

"Hello there." I look up to see a girl with blonde hair in front of me.

"Um...Hi."

"So rumors are going around saying that you and Alpha Jaxon are mates, is that true?"

"Y-Yes."

"Well that's too bad since he isn't really into you."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion at her words.

"What do you mean?"

The girl laughs.

"Are you really that blind? The Alpha doesn't want a weak girl as a mate, he needs someone who can uphold the pack and guarantee us safety and you sweetie are just one of his little sluts."

"N-No you're wrong."

"Am I? I mean that mark on your neck is basically his claim over you so no other guy can use you as a sex toy. That's the only reason he decided to mark you, to make you his bitch."

I shake my head in denial.

Jaxon loves me, right? I mean he wouldn't have done all he has for me if he didn't care but yet that's the same thing my old Alpha did and then he hurt me really bad.

"It's okay darling, the Alpha is only interested in pretty girls like me so why don't you run along now." The girl tells me with a smirk.

Tears stream down my face as I run through the crowd of people that blocked my path. Out of nowhere I collided with a strong body.

"Woah, are you okay?" Zach gives me a worried expression.

"S-Stay away from me!" I run past him.

"Aurora wait!" He follows me.

Running outside I see many pack members giving me weird or worried looks but I didn't care. I see a small lake come in sight and without wasting a moment I head for it. I honestly didn't know where to go but I knew that I couldn't be in that house any longer. When I was almost there my body was taken to the ground. Groaning in slight pain I look to see that Jaxon was hovering above me.

"Are you okay my love?" He asked, confusion written all over his face.

"Get off me!" I hit his chest.

Hurt flashes across his eyes before leaning off my body.

"Please leave me alone."

"Why? Did I do something wrong?"

I shake my head.

"Y-You don't love me." I cry.

In a instant his eyes turn dark.

"Who told you that?"

I whimper slightly in fear at his ferocious tone.

"This blonde girl at-

"Sarah." Jaxon cuts me off.

"That bitch." Zach walks up to us.

Sighing Jaxon grabs my hand and lifts me off the ground.

"Listen, this girl Sarah has been obsessed with me for years. She'll do whatever it takes to try to break us apart but don't listen to her."

"So...You do love me?"

Jaxon chuckles.

"Of course I do." He kisses my forehead.

"What should we do about Sarah then?" Zach asked.

"I'll give her a suitable punishment but for now we have to get ready for dinner with my parents."

"I'm sorry I doubted you." I frowned.

"Don't be." Smiling Jaxon grabs my hand and leads us back to the pack house.

'Next time we see that bitch I'll show her what happens when you mess with the Luna.'

A voice that I have missed for so long says.

"Mileena!" I yell.

"Who baby?" Jaxon turns to me.

"My wolf."

My face lights up in joy.

"She's back."

//

Sorry it took so long for a update but things our getting good.

Enjoy! 💫

Make sure to drop a vote and comment 🌹