Chapter 4

♛┈Jaxon┈┈•༶

With Aurora spending time with Roxy gave me a chance to have some quality time with Zach. We haven't really gotten a chance to hang since I've been taking care of Aurora and all but she will always come first. We're sat around in my office enjoying a drink.

"I didn't mean to throw up on her but she just happened to be lying next to me when I woke up!" I throw my head back in laughter.

"You really need to stop drinking."

"Yeah that's what she said."

I place my cup back on the desk.

"So...You and Aurora." He smirks teasingly.

"What about us?"

Zach shakes his head.

"How are things going? I mean since you two are mates I'd be thinking she'd want to get it on already."

"She's not ready for that yet and I won't pressure her."

"That's fair but you'll have to mark her sooner than later." I sigh.

"I'm not having this conversation with you." I get off the chair.

"Where are you going?"

"To check on Aurora." Walking out my office I make my way down the hall towards Roxy's room but I soon as I reached her door a strange smell hit me and in a instant I knew exactly what it was. Quickly, I opened the door and my eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

Roxy and Aurora were in a fit of laughter on the bed and the whole room was clouded with smoke.

"What the fuck?!" They both jump up in surprise.

"Oh h-hey big brother how long have you been standing there?" Roxy asks nervously.

"Zach!" I use my Alpha tone

Seconds later he enters the room.

"Yes Alpha?"

"Take Aurora in the living room and don't let her out of your sight."

"Okay, come Luna." Aurora slowly gets off the bed, still in a daze. Zach grabs her arm and leads her out the room.

"Jax-

"Don't speak! I trusted you to keep an eye on my mate and for some fucking reason you decided it would be fun to get her high!"

"I didn't mean to...I just wanted to have a good time."

"And smoking joints was your idea of having a good time?"

"I-I'm sorry." She starts to cry.

"You're on house arrest and when mom and dad come over I'm going to let them think of a suitable punishment for you." Her eyes widen at the mention of our parents.

"No, no, no. Jaxon you cannot tell them! You know how dad is."

"Well you should have thought about that before you decided to be a pot head." Before she had a chance to say anything else I storm out the room, slamming the door behind me.

Now to deal with Aurora.

When I entered the living room I see Zach sitting next to Aurora on the couch.

"Leave us." I tell Zach.

He nods his head silently and walks away.

I got to sit across from Aurora who kept her head down.

"Look at me." I say sternly.

Slowly she looks up at me with teary eyes.

"Do you have any idea what you just did back there?" She shakes her head.

"It was something that I never want to see you do again let alone do it with my sixteen year-old sister."

Aurora looks away from me almost in shame.

"Wait...How old are you?" I ask.

She picks up her notepad off the table and writes something down.

'16'

I blink repeatedly trying to process the new information.

She's underage meaning that I can't mark her...Yet.

I mean she's obviously too young.

"Oh, okay. Well now I'm really upset." I stand up and Aurora shrinks back in fear.

"Hey, hey, I'm not going to hurt you."

Nodding slightly she takes a deep breath.

"Just promise me you'll never do something like that ever again." I take a seat next to her.

She nods and wraps her arms around my waist. Smiling I kiss her forehead and place my head on top of hers.

"You mean the world to me Aurora."

I didn't know if I was imagining things but what she did next completely shocked me.

She sat up and leaned closer to my face, ever so gently she kissed my cheek. At first I was starstruck but when she gave a large smile my heart melted.

"You're truly one of a kind."

//

Awwww! My heart!"

Make sure to drop a like and comment!

Love you all! 🌹