⋆͙̈ 18: Injury

Though it isn't really a severe injury, the small wound on your knees and scraped on your left forearm burns like you are a vampire under the sunlight.

'Katsuki' walked over to you, his soft spicky fur tickiling your leg skin. "Hey, Katsu"

Katsuki's breathing hard as though he just recently barked for long and loud.
"Get back here, Bakuhoe" You can hear Karma growl behind the door, later on the doorknob twisted as the door got slowly pushed open.

You turned away from him, still mad.
Katsuki seemingly copying your movements.

"What is this? Like mother like son?"
Karma chuckled, probably unaware of the thought he gave you.

"Yeah, pretty sure he wouldn't want to be like his father" You retorted, Karma quieted down for a moment before you heard the door slammed shut.

On the other side of the door is Karma, having a hand to cover his red face and one supporting him against the wall. 'Damn, she got me there'

Back to you,

"Katsuki, do you think he blushed?" You asked your dog. He tilted his head in response. You honestly felt stupid at that moment, realizing what you are doing.

"Your father can really be a tsun-tsun sometimes" you sighed.

"QUIT CALLING ME HIS FATHER!" Karma shouted, startling you then you heard fast and heavy footsteps that soon faded away, you can only assume he ran away.

Which he actually did, he ran out of the house and drove away to calm his eratical heartbeat.

Oh, only if you know how much he love you.

~~

Late at night, Karma had finally managed to calm down and he is back in one piece just like you've prayed.

"Where did you go?" You are sitting on the couch with Katsuki on your lap. Though, Karma is mostly the one to blame with your petty injury, you couldn't help but be worried.

Karma, on the other hand, have to take a whole minute to pacify and keep his cool.

"Okuda" he replied, knowing how much that'll annoy you. He watched you from the corner of his eye as you pet Katsuki sadly,

"I see, then, Katsuki should meet her new mom soon" you whispered, you knew he is just trying to annoy you.

Katsuki yawned in reponse.

Karma scoffed since he didn't get the reaction he wanted.

"Awe, are you mad?" You teased giggling as Karma glared at you even more. "Come here, Karma-kun~"

You didn't actually expected him to obligue. He sat down beside you, his hand carressing the ligature on your knee. You smiled warmly, feeling his warm palms against you skin.

"Anyways, what are you and Katsuki doing earlier?" You asked, confused as to why your 'son' just suddenly barged into your room, breathing hard.

"He kept on barking at me. He's so loud" Karma replied, his sharp eyes glaring into Katsuki's, who seems to be glaring back at him.

"Awe, that's because you let his mommy get injured" you pouted.

"Here we go again" Karma rolled his eyes.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

(A/n): anyone familiar to the idol group Everglow? What do you think is their easiest choreographies? Mine's 'You don't know me' >-<)√

I'm not sure when's the next update, oh well...