11.

Emily entered the top level of the hotel. "I want to see her Caleb!" Caleb paused as he raised his eyebrow at the petite girl. " I said no." "She has to know that I'm still here. That I love her and that Willie loves her. "You know the rules Em, you can't. You have to work tonight." He said as he looked away from her. "I hate you so much, so much" Caleb rolled his eyes going to the back of his room. "Screw this" Emily walked towards the stairs and held onto her wrist. She traced her mark before going to the entrance of the club part of the hotel. She began writing the song she called (live) my life.
(Later that night aka this is an original)
"Thanks for coming out this is dedicated to the dude that banished me here." Caleb glared at her.

When I was a little girl
I dreamed the world
It took to long to say
Basically I aged away
I could not predict the world
For a second I grew cautious
Didn't know where I could stop it
So I put it off and launched a rocket
I wish I knew what was coming

I can't l I v e my life because if I do
It's not all right
Everyone excepts me to be perfect
It's not worth my feelings right?
And even If I try it's still not right.
Screaming up and loud alright.
Because I can't live
My life
(Yeah)

Little people now
am I just a glorified mother
Could I feel no other
Sacrifice my freedom for another's
I just don't get how it's worth it
And if you don't get it i apologize
the way I feel is not alright
I get bullied, I get scrutinized
For what I want to do with my life
They're not bad but it's worthless
Trying to make it away but it's hurting
Cause no matter what i do I always give it up they disguise my truth
How I feel doesn't matter cause the world is such a danger
But if I never learn how am I supposed to be

Living how I'm supposed too
18 isn't going  too
change how they feel
If they only knew the things I've
been through up in my life
Maybe they'd know it's real
But they don't know what I deal with
From the beginning to the ending
I just don't know how I'm doing it anymore.

I can't l I v e my life because if I do
Then It's not all right (it's not all right)
Everyone excepts me to be perfect (Perfect)
It's not worth my feelings right? (Worth it)
And even I try it's still not right. (Still not right)
Screaming up and loud alright.  (Alright)
Because I can't live
My life
(Yeah)

I wanna live for myself
But if I try will I melt
I wanna live for myself
I don't need nobody else
17 years of hell
Graduating from health
I wanna live for myself
But if I try will I melt
I wanna live for myself
I don't need nobody else
17 years of hell
Graduating from health
I wanna live for myself

I can't l I v e my life because if I do
Then It's not all right (it's not all right)
Everyone excepts me to be perfect (Perfect)
It's not worth my feelings right? (Worth it)
And even I try it's still not right. (Still not right)
Screaming up and loud alright.  (Alright)
Because I can't live
My life

  (Alright)Because I can't live My life

"thank you!"

Melanie's point of view

I walked into the boys practicing with julie

I walked into the boys practicing with julie. "Guys we have a problem " I said as the two boys shrugged. I set down my mother's book. Alex helped me make sense on why my mom could see him even though he was legit unseeable unless he was performing. Since he could pick things up, I let him hold my phone as I walked over to the chair in the room circle. Luke poofed in on the chair beside me.

"ahhh" Julie said as she walked in behind me startled as the two boys laughed "jesus luke stop scaring me" "julie?" he said "grab your guitar we got work to do" she said as he smiled. "what made you come back?" I stayed silent watching them. "i realized how important music is to us" julie said. "Are you sure it is seeing as you are- " Alex hurriedly covered my mouth. "we've lost so much already we can't lose this too" Julie glared at me as I rolled my eyes "alright boss where we at" "happy birthday by the way" julie said. I moved Alex's hand in shock as we both looked at each other the boys nor Julie realizing what just happened. I got up in a hurriedly fashion. "I have to go but meeting at my house, also happy birthday. That's weird my mom was born on the same day as you."

Walking out of the garage, I walked towards my house with my head down as I walked inside. "Mom, I'm back home!" I walked towards the kitchen as I went to the kitchen kissing my mom on the cheek. "Can we have a movie night tonight. You can meet my friends today as well. One of their birthdays is today. So can we make them a cake?" My mom nodded as she hugged me, "You can help me, first we need to go on an ingredient run" I went into the hallway going to the lower stairway grabbing my skateboard from the small room.
"I'll get it don't worry!" I walked outside skating to the store. I plugged my earphones into my phone as I slid it into my pants as the sour album from Olivia played into them placing them into my ears as I hummed along to it.

——————————————————————
Third point of view

The music of hope your okay started playing as Melanie skated through the streets. The echo in her ear drums of the song played as things unfolded when she couldn't see them.

I knew a boy once, when I was small
A tow-head blond, with eyes of salt
He played the drum in the marching band

Melanie skated past Alex as she was paying attention to the people in front of her. In this moment a figure that looked like her brother skated past. She paused as she looked back for a moment before shaking her head as she walked across the street.

His parents cared more about the Bible
Than being good to their own child
He wore long sleeves 'cause of his dad

Willie passed by the street as he phased into people while skating as he skated passed Melanie and kept going. He pulled on the end of his sleeves as he took a deep breath seeing Alex. "what's up dude?"

And somehow, we fell out of touch
Hope he took his bad deal and made a royal flush

Alex shrugged as he began to become starsruck. They continued their conversation as Melanie passed by them again as her skateboard hit a rock she went flying into Alex as he and Willie both were startled but also could be seen. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to- oh hi Alex." Melanie looked behind her as she gasped.

Don't know if I'll see you again someday
But if you're out there, I hope that you're okay