1.

Melanie POV
Footsteps are heard entering my room as the light from the sun shown in from the curtains. "Honey, it's time to get up" my foster mother said as she walked closer to my bed. I rolled around a few more seconds before finally waking up stretching my limbs. "Mom please. Do I really have to go?" I pleaded not really wanting to go to school. I was accepted into this music program and honestly I don't even know why. I mean I love music but I don't need a class to confirm my love for it. Music is a feeling it isn't taught not emotionally. "Yes you do dear. Now get up and get dressed, then come and eat breakfast like everyone else." She walked out of my room as I pouted. Frowning I got out of my bed and went towards the bathroom like I do every morning to start my day.
(This is what our bed room looks like! I like the night version better so we just gonna let it slide for today)

When I walked back into my room the first thing I went to was my closet I've been here for a week already so everything is settled in the sad thing about this all is the fact that

When I walked back into my room the first thing I went to was my closet I've been here for a week already so everything is settled in the sad thing about this all is the fact that. I need new clothes to match the vibe here. Oh well I guess I'll just work with what I got. I got up and got changed into this.

I played with the rings on my finger sighing to myself as a faint memory came to mind

{flashback to when she was 10 years old}

"Listen babygirl mama had to go through a lot and right now she has to rest okay? Mama has to rest for a very long time. Just remember she loves you always. Keep these safe these are special me and willie are always looking after you okay? Me and him will always look after you.  No matter what baby!" Her eyes closed before she could say anything else to Melanie "MOM?! Mom MOM" All of the doctors rushed in as the monitor stopped beeping and the little girl was taken away.
{ back to the present}

From now on I never take them off unless I'm showering or sleeping they stay on forever. I walked downstairs from my room going to the kitchen "Mom can I just get McDonald's on my way to school?" She grabbed her car keys  from the bowl. "Sure love, but remember come straight home we're having dinners with the neighbors tonight." She gently tilted her head looking around. I nodded walking out of the door getting into my car going straight to school.

<time skip to the classroom>
Finally after half the day  I'm exhausted. I looked around me as the class started to pile up. The teacher walked in and greeted us. "Hey guys and girls. As we know we have a new student Melanie valentine"  oh boy my thoughts taunted before I was called to the front of the class. "Hey guys I'm Melanie. But I go by my middle name harmony when it comes to performing." The blonde girl gave me a dirty look before starting at the dude beside her as he smiled and nodded as a greeting. "Well yeah that's enough about me." I tried to sit back down but the girl accidentally tripped me and I fell on my face. "Oops, sorry." She laughed as other people did as well. Great now I'm embarrassed. I got up and sat down in my chair. Looking around as the lady called the dude... I guess his name is nick to the center to perform. Nick plays wonderfully and soon enough is asked to sit down and this shy girl she's cute  is asked to play. I noticed something up so I looked at the girl she was talking with earlier and paused before shaking my head not wanting conflict. Sooner or later the girl ran out and the stupid blonde said something. "Stupid " I mumbled to myself . The teacher then asked me to get up and try to perform something. I walked to the piano and paused before playing a soft melody.

(This is an original song by me)

When.The clouds rain
And the sun the sun is gone
How can I run to the one
I know and love
If the rain didn't fall
Would you still give your all to me
I don't know what to think
But I know what to feel
Even when I'm alone
The world is crashing
I can't believe you didn't know
My love ..

I stopped playing the piano wiping my eyes in the middle of the song as everyone around me got up and clapped. I shook my head as I went back to my seat. I spent the rest of the day at school and then I went home. After that I just sat on my bed before grabbing my cassette player and putting in my mother's favorite tape which held the songs of sunset curve our favorite band.