Prologue

HOLLYWOOD 1995, THE ORPHEUM

  Sunset  curve was about to do their first big show at the orpheum.

♫ take off, last stop, countdown till we blast open the top ♫

Sunset curve was going to be the next It band. This show would change their lives forever. The four boys sang now or never and jumped with all their energy. 

🎵 Clocks move forward But we don't get older, no
Kept on climbing Till our stars collided 🎵

Luke was the lead singer and guitarist, bobby was also a guitar player, The main bass guitar was reggie, and Alex  was the drummer . They were sunset curve but to each other They were family .

🎵Don't look down ,Cause we're still rising Up right now, And even if we ,Hit the ground We'll still fly🎵

Each boy risked their life to be here right now. the boys yelled at the end of their sound check.  "thank you we are sunset curve!" reggie said into the mic as a woman cheered while cleaning the tables.

"too bad we wasted the tightest we've played on sound check!" bobby said as luke nodded "oh wait untill tonight man. when this whole place gets packed with record execs!" luke said excitedly   "alex you were smoking!" reggie said as alex shook his head "oh no i was just warming up you guys were on fire!"  "can you just own your awesomeness for once?" reggie said as alex smiled "all right i was killing it!" luke patted him.

"all right i think before the show we should fuel up before the show i'm thinking streets dogs" luke said and the boys let out oohs  "hey bobby where you going?"  "i'm good" bobby said walking up to the woman "vegetarian i could never hurt an animal" he lied  "you guys are really good!" the woman said to the four boys. "thank you" he said. "i see a lot of bands. been in a couple myself. i was really feeling it" she said  "that's what we do this for i'm luke by the way"  "hi i'm reggie"  "alex"  "bobby."  "nice meeting you guys." she said as she watched luke wet willy bobby. "oh uh here's our demo! and a t shirt size beautiful" reggie said pulling out a cd and white shirt with the sunset logo on it. she looked at the shirt in awe. "thanks. i'll make sure not to wipe the tables down with this one" she said putting it on her shoulder   "oh good call whenever they get wet they just —fall apart in your hands" alex said.

"don't you guys have some hot dogs to get to?" bobby a questioned. "yea" luke said pushing bobby back "he had a hamburger for lunch" he told the girl.  they walked out of the back to get street dogs. as they passed the line girls screamed as the three t shirts to them.  street dogs were basically hot dogs from a car. yeah. not too sanitary or safe.  "hey sorry i got some pickle juice on your battery cables." he said.

A 18 year old lady walked down the street into the alley listening to her footsteps humming slightly "I'm gonna March the way.. looking at the greats.. I'm gonna be myself, I don't need anybody else.. try to change me it's a given that I might be"  she walked into street dogs and stared at the three in front of her as the man talked.

 try to change me it's a given that I might be"  she walked into street dogs and stared at the three in front of her as the man talked

"oh it's okay it will help with the rust" he joked. "that can't—"  he chuckled.

Damn it's sunset curve what should I do ~ she thought in her head as luke and Reggie winked at her "hello lil lady, what brings you here" Reggie said while looking her up and down. "The names Emily cute stuff but don't ever hit on me. I'm just here trying to check out the bands later.

Speaking of, I have to leave and my favorite band is playing tonight so I have to go bye  losers! Oh and be careful what you eat." She walked off as all three mouths slammed to the ground expecting her to be shy and small. Then as soon as she left they blooped on the couch beside the cart.

"we're playing the orpheum!" luke said "i cannot even count how many bands have played here and then ended up being huge!"  "we're gonna be legends!" he exclaimed "eat up boys, cause after tonight, everything changes" he said as the boy took a huge bit into the hot dog. "that's a new flavor" alex said  "chill man, street dogs haven't killed us yet!" reggie said. how ironic, the next thing you hear is the ambulance . Ha I guess the female was right watch what you eat. Or should we say.. where you eat. but little did they know they'd meet the special people  in 25 years.