7. Pt. 1 Happy melody

Melanie POV
"unbelievable" luke yelled as he threw another dart in anger. "okay he can take all the credit and doesn't even mention us?" luke said as they nodded. "and he's rich. he has his own helicopter" i sighed "he has a-he has a helicopter?" alex asked while standing up. "yeah with his face on it!" Julie said. "he parks it in front of that hotel?" reggie laughed "no that's his mansion" i sighed frustratingly.

"mansion?" reggie gasped "dude we live an a garage." alex said. luke shook his head. "it's not about the money it's about the music!" luke said as alex and reggie turned to each other. "welllll it's a little bit about the money! we could have shared it with our families!" reggie said "maybe my parents wouldn't have had their house turned into a bike shack!" reggie continued "what he did was steal our legacy!" luke said "where does he live?" luke said turning to Julie and she sighed "above the beach in malibu. " she said getting up to walk towards the mic. "let's go teach him a lesson" reggie said. "wait what?" the girls said. "I'll come with." "dude your supporting this." I nodded at Julie rolling my eyes.

"we have to rehearse for the dance this is our big gig!" she said as they poofed out. "okay boys! break time is over!" flynn yelled "mama needs her eye candy!" "they left" julie said "and i think i know where they went."

THIRD PERSON POV

as they left. the boys walked in trevor's house scoffing. "bobby's house is ridiculous man." alex said as they looked at his records. "wow look at these platinum albums." alex said "woah platinum?" reggie said "Melanie said he recorded 'my name is luke'. And your telling me it went platinum! my name is luke!" he said rolling his eyes not believing it. "it's him!" reggie said as a man with sunglasses walked into the door. "he wears sun glasses indoors?"

"hey carrie! i'm gonna meditate" he yelled "i'm in the den!" "cool" he said making his way upstairs. "i can't stand him!" reggie said. "it's time for his past to haunt him" luke said going up the stairs, reggie following. "wait!" alex said as they stopped "let's not rush this! you know this is like my first time haunting someone!" alex said and he sighed happily "i wanna make it special" "okay alex." he said as they ran upstairs "where are you?" julie said after carrie invited her and flynn in after a weird door conversation.

Nic was on the couch "i'm right here!" nick jokingly said the girls awkwardly laughed. "oh nick! look flynn its nick!" julie said as nick laughed putting his phone down "nicker! nick-a-licious! nic so fresh!" julie awkwardly said as nick turned towards Flynn and she shrugged. "hey! glad you're here" flynn said with a fake laugh. "we—uhm wanted to tell you that julie's band is playing at the dance." "yeah no i-i saw your post" nick said sitting up a little. the two girls nodded. "these two bothering you babe?" carrie said coming back with water.

"uhm nope just telling us about that dance" nick said bobby, better known as trevor wilson was meditating when he felt something in his ear like a wet willy just like the one luke gave him on the day he died. then suddenly rock music played as all three candles went out. he heard water running from his bathroom. "carrie?" he questioned as he walked into the mlk he bathroom. he turned the shower off as he heard more squeaking. 'HELLO BOBBY' was written in the fogged mirror. he ran out just to hit his head on the door. alex pushed the door shut so he was unable to open the door. the two boys laughed watching the boy who some how gained strength push it closed. "let...me...out!" he yelled as alex let go and bobby stumbled out of the bathroom.

the boys went to the roof and saw his helicopter. "quick moon hit before he gets too far away" reggie said. "he can't even see us" alex said. "it's not for him bro. it's for us." luke said as they all pulled there pants and underwear down and mooned bobby.

Melanie POV

it was time for the dance. I arrived with julie and we soon went our separate ways. I was dressed in