8.

"flynn where's julie!" i asked and she shrugged "she said she never wanted to show her face again."and step touch step touch" the teacher said. "julie! so nice of you to join us!" looking annoyed walking towards the mirror.  "sorry" she replied i stood in the back looking at her. julie rolled her eyes.  "get down to the leg. nice melanie." the woman said as they stretched. The woman made us touch our toes as julie saw nick and the lacrosse boys.

all of us quickly turned around  "right on time coach barron" the teacher said "so students coach barron and i have decided that the lacrosse team will be joining us for the next few classes. many pro athletes have used dance to help with coordination and mobility" ''this isn't about flirting with the girls" the coach said as i frustratingly looked between the two.

"uhm oh sorry"  "we lost against burbank. burbank!" he yelled as the boys flinched. "Let's all know composure is a big part of dance," the teacher said to the coach. "Everybody pair up!" she yelled. the boys all looked at each other.  "let's go!" the coach clapped as a boy pulled flynn. "come on flynn!" the boy said. "no no no don't leave me please!" Julie said as Nick approached her. "hey!" Nick said to Julie "hey you"  . I looked at them nodding. "Since Melanie has only started school for a week she will be excused besides there aren't any boys left. However, for your grade i would like you to perform a ballad with any song of your choosing by the end of the week." I sighed frustratingly but nodded going to the bleachers.

  "so ladies let's do what we learned last week! and we will perform this with the boys this friday" she said  "what?" Nick said next to Julie she laughed "you'll be fine it's not that bad!" she said. "yeah for you! you're good at everything you do" he said leaning and elbow on her  "coach barron and i will demonstrate!" the teacher said as the two snickered laughing. "sorry!" the both said  "uhm no i don't dance so."  "You do now," she said. I soon got bored of listening to their conversation so she grabbed her bag and excused herself from class to go to get changed.

 I soon got bored of listening to their conversation so she grabbed her bag and excused herself from class to go to get changed

Slowly putting on my necklace and rings i remember the conversation from yesterday night between me and the boys.

(flash back)

"It was awesome guys everyone loved the song!" i paused looking at Luke's wrist remembering the symbol from my mother's notebook. "Guys where did you get that?" They all looked down smiling. " At this club. It was tight! The music was dope!" i frowned deeply. "Was this club run by a male?" They nodded again. "Guys.. Did you see my- "Your mother? Yes yes we did." i teared up the memories of her flooding my mind like a tsunami. " We see where you get your talents from. She sang this song do you something." I gasped, shaking my head side to side. "NO... Please that was the song... I sang to her before the last night she died. It was a song i wrote.. The first song I wrote and she loved it." I broke down in tears as Alex walked towards me. He looked as guilty as ever. "Um, I met your brother. It was the day you cursed me out." i looked up at him with red eyes getting pissed off second by second. "You! Met my brother! And didn't tell me!" i stared at him as he look devastated.

(back to present)

I was walking back into class waiting for the bell to ring so i can go home.
"again half time no music"  the teacher said  "you ready for this?" julie said as he nodded "my little sisters throws lots of princesses dance parties."  nick said as julie laughed. " your sister?"  "yeah"  "five six seven eight" the teacher said "nice!" "okay i guess" he said. "why am i doing this" he said and he held her hand behind her back dancing. "you'll get the hang" she said as she turned around and kept going.  nick fell to the floor "uhm you sure you wanna be partners?" he said and she nodded.

THIRD PERSON
Julie  entered the garage as the boys were in a pyramid singing  ♪we're sorry!♪ reggie sang  ♪so sorry!♪ alex sang  ♪we're super-duper crazy stupid sorry!♪  "in case you missed it were really sorry" Reggie said  "yeah i—uhm got that part" julie said nodding  "yeah we've been in here for like two hours." Alex said as he high-fived reggie.

"we almost sang to your little brother." luke said. "you knew they were doing this" julie said.   "you little brother comes here a lot."  "mainly to use the bathroom. it's our least favorite part of the day." Alex said as he went to sit by the drum as the boys apologized to julie. Julie went and walked out. "that sucks" Alex said as the boys looked to him "sorry" Alex said smiling playing another *ba dum tss*  Luke walked out "dude she didn't mean it."

All of a sudden luke walked back inside sighing. "Do you think melanie will talk to us again?" Reggie glared at the ceiling. As he now saw melly as his little sister. "Honestly? No, I believe she'll never speak to us again." Alex said. "And whose fault is that?!" Luke walked up to Alex already upset. "Dude what about you? You're leading on two girls. When you clearly like Julie more?" Luke went silent but Reggie silently watched as Melanie appeared. "So it's true. You like her more than me?" Melanie spoked in tears. As she walked closer to him he looked up shocked before turning towards her. "Mel- I- "No shut up! Listen here our little thing. You were the main one I spent long nights and star gazing with when those two idiots went to bed. The only dude I tried to kiss! And you've been playing me this whole time? You know what i can't!" melanie walked back out of the garage crying her eyes out two days in a row.

"See what you've caused dipstick!" alex said as luke poofed out. "where he going?" reggie asked as alex sighed "where do you think? remember what today is?" alex asked. "maybe if we tell melanie and julie." Reggie whispered to Alex.  "okay you get julie and i'll get melanie!" alex said to Reggie as he placed the drum sticks in their rightful place in his back pocket. "yeah okay"  julie was sitting on the couch doing homework as the boys poofed in. "oh my god she can't see us anymore!" reggie said as alex sighed "oh right" reggie said  "julie please" alex said  "i already told you i'm done with the band" julie said. "yeah we know all right?" alex said "before you decide that forever we just...we want you to know that luke isn't is as selfish as you think he is" alex said.  "julie, you have him all wrong" Reggie said "give him a chance please juls"  "remember the song 'emily'" alex said as julie nodded "can we actually show you who it's about?" alex said.