2.

Melanie POV
My mom knocked on the door. "Honey you have 30 minutes to get dressed. Don't forget to dress formally" I looked at my door and then my closet. Why do we always have to dress formally when we see neighbors it's not like they can say anything if we just wear jeans and a shirt like damn. But I hurriedly got dressed into this

I grabbed my walk man ( A/N:let's just pretend it's pink cause I couldn't find a pink one) and walked  out of my room downstairs

I grabbed my walk man ( A/N:let's just pretend it's pink cause I couldn't find a pink one) and walked  out of my room downstairs. "You look beautiful my love" I nodded "thanks mom" I followed her out of the door to the next door neighbors house. As i  rang the doorbell, my mom holding a plate of cookies. "What if it's a bad time?" She shook her head. "He is the one that invited us." As soon as she utter the words the door swung right open. As a the girl from earlier the one that ran out smiled and invited us in. "Hello, I'm Julie. Thanks for coming." We walked in after shaking hands. "My dad is still making dinner. Actually he just asked me to do something would you mind coming with me, I think your name is uh harmony? Right?". I nodded "yes it is" "well follow me" she grabbed my hand as she took me away from my mother. I followed after her silently. She put my hand down. "It will only be a second I might have to tidy up a bit. You can stay here? If you like."  I nodded not really wanting to talk again. So I stood outside and played my cassette tape And that's when I heard it a scream.

Julie POVI can't believe my father invited total strangers into my house

Julie POV
I can't believe my father invited total strangers into my house. I get that they are both very nice but still. The girl knows me from early I really hope she doesn't tell him what happened at school today. He asked me to make friends with her and show her around. Psst. I have my own friends  Anyways I walked into the studio turned on the lights and dusted off a bit. I stared at the piano silently and then went to pull of the white sheet. I took a deep breath as memories of me and my mom sitting on it playing songs came to me. I looked up to the sky as I sat on the stool. "I'm so sorry mom that I haven't been here" . I looked around spotting a ladder. I walked to it and begin to climb.  When I got to the top I found a lot of old things mostly instruments. I walked more into the little room looked closely finding a small cd that had the words sunset curve on it. I grabbed and walked back the ladder tilting it around multiple times. Huh.. it's in good condition. I walked to the CD player putting it in as the opening sung became loud I walked back outside to try and tell Melanie to come in but that's when I heard screaming I covered my ears staring at the radio until 3 boys randomly popped up out of nowhere. I
Know what your thinking. Girl get the heck out of there it's not safe. And that's exactly what I did I screamed and ran out bumping into Melanie almost knocking her down. That's when I blushed.

Melanie POVI took a hold of the pole beside us as the girl almost knocked me off of my feet

Melanie POV
I took a hold of the pole beside us as the girl almost knocked me off of my feet. "I'm sorry.. it's just these dudes they- and how did they oh boy" she started rambling . "Uh ma'am what happened." Nothing can I show you first I need to go into my room and get a cross so I'll be back." She ran up further. I waited for 10 minutes before she came back down and stood behind me as she pushed me into the studio first holding the cross up in front of me. Three boys stood there and I widened me eyes as they did the same. "EMILY?!" They all said at the same time I was shocked and shook my head. "Um how do you know my mothers name?- Wait a minute..."  she paused looking them all up and down. She squealed jumping up and down. "I-it's sunset curve! Oh my g-god.." I said. "Sunset swerve" she said. I looked back at her annoyed "look it up on your phone. Sun set curve." She nodded pulling out her phone. "How do you know of us if your not Emily?" They said in sync. "That's because my mom and me listen to you all the time before... never-mind that how is this possible when-" I got interrupted by Julie "you died 25 years ago."  I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah what she said" ... the boy with the pink jacket started getting upset by the minute. "You mean to tell me I've been crying in that black room. For over  25 years." He looked at the cute one with the ripped sleeves . " Alex calm down."  Alex stared at him and got defensive. "Don't tell me to calm down!" "Well it's been lovely  guys but we have to go eat dinner and I have to get home so See you later!" I ran outside before any of them could say anything not without hearing Julie say. "She lives next door". I glared to myself because damn how could she throw me under the bus.  Anyways we both arrived at dinner on time and me and my mom left after we were finished and said our goodbyes. I was honestly to tried that I walked straight up to my room got changed into my pajamas and laid there.

But just as I was about to close my eyes three ghosts popped into my room and scared the living daylights out of me

But just as I was about to close my eyes three ghosts popped into my room and scared the living daylights out of me. "Woah look at this room it's so cool" I glared. "Alright what do you want?" Knowing that my night would consist of counseling and questions.