5.

Flashback to Emily writing in her journal}

06/25/95
I was sitting alone after I was shocked with the news of sunset curve dying. I was upset for the most part because my connection with them was severed. But I remember what my grandmother told me. I was special well all of our daughters are special. The rings I have give me the power to see ghosts. So maybe I'll see them again.

06/30
I met this man.. well more like he was surprised I could see him. Anyways he led me to this club. It looked abandoned, almost ancient. But when I stepped inside I saw the most beautiful things. He told me to relax and enjoy the show.

7/14
my ring started glowing the more time I spent there. It was like it was warning me. But I ignored it. Sooner or later I put the rings in a safe place. No one and no man can enter it. Only me.

7/26
The dude asked me to stay permanently and I smiled nodding my head. I now work there as a showgirl. He branded me with this tattoo. But my vision of my past activities are dwindling.

9/26

2 months of hell. I never got a break. He worked me to death no matter what I did. It was never good enough. So I left. But as soon as I left the buildings.. everything was different people had these things. My family knew I was working but I never called. I stayed the same though I looked younger even for 21. I settled down after.

10/20
I had my first baby. He was a boy I named him Willie. But I noticed something... the mark. If he died or I died we'd be sunt to that ratchet place. I figured it out because one of my coworkers was shopping one day and she saw me she told me that. If one living human joins they'd have to go straight to him but if one human leaves they would die along with the first child.
......
6/10
I had a baby again. A beautiful babygirl She looks just like me. I'm leaving her the rings. I know that the man would be after them. So she has to protect them with her life. That was the reason he wanted me all those years ago. I spotted one of his minions snooping in my house and my son. My beautiful son had no idea....

12/05/

I killed him....

{back to present day
I couldn't read anymore..
I have to warn the boys. So I got up and got dressed

<Meanwhile at julies house> "we're playing a dance? sweet!" reggie said with excitement holding a flyer up

"we're playing a dance? sweet!" reggie said with excitement holding a flyer up. "it's not exactly the strip" luke sighed. "and uhm your are not exactly alive so be happy to have our first gig"  reggie said.  "hey where's alex don't you have practice?" Julie is said as they nodded.

Right when they stopped talking alex showed up "hey guys!"  "where have you been man? we need to start practicing" luke said. "oh yeah for what?" alex asked. "dance news! i don't have a date" flynn said walking in "but i don't care because i am psyched to see you guys perform"  "oh man we're playing a dance!" alex said  "of course dude! that's how we get our following nowadays" luke said.

"why why are you smiling?" flynn asked "are the boys here? hi boys" she waved  "wrong way sweetie and their kinda flirting right now" julie said whispering as went back to talking with flynn. Her brother showed up and talked about the orbs in the photos. then left with flynn.

"should we try this again with alex?" julie said. "yeah and remind us we have some sunset song we wanna show you" luke said. "home is where my horse is? reggie stop putting your country songs in my journal." luke said "that was a gift" reggie said pointing to the paper that was now on the ground.  "yeah uhm thanks buddy" he said patting him. "hey maybe you should circle back and—  "i dog eared that i think you would slay."

Everyone got quiet as Melanie appeared. Houston we have a problem...