4.

(A/N: before we start reading this together. I love you guys really the way you love this book I swear! And I know I haven't updated like I said but a lot of stuff has been popping up lately but I'm gonna try to do a triple update. Anyways for my original songs should I post the audios? I can't sing for the heck of me but still.? Anyways back to the book?)

Melanie POV
I was watching madea while laying on my bed it's been two days since I saw the boys. Technically that wasn't true I saw them. They were with Julie on the stage singing this song. It was wicked. But honestly I felt horrible that me and Luke fell out like that. But hey I don't think I was wrong. He isn't my father. Anyways I got up. And walked towards my window opening it I sat on the window seal.

As I'm writing my new song

As I'm writing my new song. I heard something. It was coming from the back of my room near my closet. I couldn't help but try to walk to it. But just as I was about to close in Alex popped into my room and I sighed crossing my arms. "I thought you guys were giving me the silent treatment?" I looked up at Alex and threw my tablet on the bed. "I wasn't allowed to come here" Alex stared back. "And why weren't you? Your a grown teenage boy so don't even. Your a ghost you can poof. I can't buy yet you were my best friend. The one ghost in the world I ever saw that tried to see me. I told my secrets to you and the rest of the boys. Not just because you can't tell but because I can tell I could trust you." Alex stayed silent. He shook his head silently not saying a word before poofing out. I shook my head before walking out of my room again walking straight towards the kitchen. But as soon as I stepped a step forward I felt it. The worst. Pain. Imaginable.

Alex POV
She's right. She's so right. I did this and I could've talked to her this whole time. As I'm walking down the street I see this skater boy phasing through people and I've been looking so long that I didn't notice he was right next to me. I guess he noticed me staring. "Hey dude~" I turned in a full circle pointing to myself. "Me?" He nodded. "Who else. I mean your the only one that can see me." I laughed. "Well um hai. I'm Alex and you are?"

 I'm Alex and you are?"

"Oh I'm Willie. Willie valentine" he took a deep bow while holding his skateboard. Wait... i know this isn't.. it can't be..

{Flashback to the second night at Melanie's house}

"Yeah my real mom and my big brother got into an accident." Melanie stated softly playing with her necklace. The last piece of reminiscent from her past with the only other boy she ever cared for.

"What do you mean. What happened?" She bit back tears as she explained what happened. "Well my mom was coming from the store. And he was out with his friends on his skateboard. We didn't know he was the one she hit... until they told us. We were devastated.. the only thing he had on was this necklace. So my mom washed it and gave it to me. After a couple of months... my mom got really sick. Really really...."

{back to the present}

"I have to go my friends are probably wondering where I am but we'll talk again sometime.. yeah?"  He nodded As I poofed into the studio seeing Julie freaking out about her friend. I'm still upset.. Luke isn't even listening he's just dazed. "So how was talking to Melanie?" I glared at him. "Dude shut up. Your the reason she's mad at all of us." He looked down and shrugged. "Anyways I saw... I met her brother."

Everyone dropped what they were doing except for Julie who was uncomfortable and confused.

Julie POV
Why would he say that? I thought ms.match had all of her parents. No offense but everytime Im with Luke he's distracted. All of the boys are. Two days ago he came in upset and pacing. And it took him a day to tell me what was wrong. Now he's upset that she's mad at them? I don't understand this why?! Now I have to deal with this too and my best friend possible hating me.

Melanie POV
why does she have to come when I'm upset and no wonder I kept getting upset. Lord... anyways back to the place in my room.. I walked back upstairs and then I saw it again well I heard it the box... it was my mom and brother box. Mostly my moms.. I found a diary. I opened the book and then...