9.

Melanie POV

Right now I'm upset. The only person that I want around me I can not see. More tears ran down my face. I waited a little longer before wiping my eyes. As soon as I stepped into my house I faked a smile to my mom. "Hi mom. I am gonna stay home today" she nodded at me not wanting to pry. I walked in my room before running into my room and shutting the door lightly. Since my room has a small room in my closet I opened the door and walked in.

I moved to my speakers sitting on the small sofa plugging in my phone putting on my NF playlist

I moved to my speakers sitting on the small sofa plugging in my phone putting on my NF playlist. I found him when I was going through a really bad patch. Anyways, I laid back on the couch as all i have blasted through the speakers as i bobbed my head to the beat hearing the lines of expression and feeling them. I rapped one part out loud.

I need this I swear to y'all I need this
And this hip-hop's in my veins if you cut me I'ma bleed it
And yo. What you think I write write raps for no reason, no
Take my pain and I put em in a song ever since them pills they took my mom
I've been a different person, don't try to predict my verses
What you're hearing now is me whether I'm in front or behind that curtain
I stand behind these words I'm a Christian but I'm not perfect

As the ending of the song came all too quickly I got up,  leaning forward as Wake Up blasted through the speakers this time I closed my eyes listening intently. All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. Alex was the only person i showed this room so i wasn't surprised when i saw him there. He tried to talk to me but I faked a smile slamming the door shut in his face. I turned around just to be face to face with him again.

I groaned before lowering my speakers. "What?" I stared at him. "I'm sorry you walked in on that conversation" Alex looked at me upset. "Listen. It was needed. I didn't know but now I do." he shook his head. "I see the way he looks at you more than her" I scratched my head. "I do not care and I barely want to hear you after what you did not tell me." I forgot I could not touch his hand but how can i grab his arm and why is his mark glowing?