6.

Melanie POV
I knew exactly where they would be so I walked in. What I didn't know however was that julie's friend would know who they were so quickly. So I got side tracked... "what's going on?" Everyone looked at her silently. But Alex stood up as the other few watched him. "We have a gig at the school... I hope we can see you there." I smiled at Alex softly before nodding. "If I can make it. I'll definitely swing by". "Well I'll leave you guys to rehe-"

Flynn walked back in to talk to Julie when she spotted me. All of the boys interjected while Flynn looked at me weirdly before whispering to Julie. "So she can see them too?" Julie nodded. "Long story I'll tell you tomorrow at school." "Listen... I'm sorry" Luke started I shook my head. "No problems just don't yk.. spazz on me again?" "Spazz what's a spazz... am I a spazz?" Reggie said. I giggled looking at him shaking my head. "No my rockstar brother from another mother. Well I'll be off the-" "no we all want you to stay!" Luke exaggerated. "Oh okay then I'll just be sitting on the couch over there." Luke nodded still concerned about the past argument.

" Luke nodded still concerned about the past argument

"who's emily!" Julie smiled. "i didn't dog ear that one!" he said trying to take the journal back "you have a song about my mom?" I said laughing a little but also concerned. "No I don't it isn't about her." Luke stared at her shaking his head. "I didn't know her at the time I wrote this."

"could only know that i'll never let you go." julie smiled. "wow luke never knew you were a romantic!" I said "When writing a love song about someone you might wanna sing it to them anytime and any day. Unless it isn't about love." I sooner said. "Oh come on Melanie! It has to be about someone... so who did you fall for? What's she like?" Julie tested clearly jealous. alex walked from his drum set "actually melster is right... that one's actually about—" "no one" luke said

"it's just something i tried but uhm if you go to the next page i got a tune that's just- it's got a killer beat" he said strumming his guitar "so you wanna sample?" Melanie said "what.. what do you mean sample?" luke said confused. "sampling someone else's music" julie said sitting down at the piano bench. "It was one of the last songs.. me and my brother sang together before he died" Melanie said

 julie looked shocked  but nodded slowly "same here but with my mom, it's a classic trevor wilson song!" julie said as the boys looked confused

julie looked shocked but nodded slowly "same here but with my mom, it's a classic trevor wilson song!" julie said as the boys looked confused. "nope it's a classic our song" luke said leaning forward to grab his book back. "pure sunset curve never heard of trevor wilson" reggie said "yeah maybe your mixing it up with another song" alex said.

"Why don't we show them what we mean

"Why don't we show them what we mean. Since they think they know everything." I said starring at him. "uhm i don't mix up songs. " Julie said "me and his daughter used to be best friends!" I sighed gently. "Oh please don't tell me it is who I think it is." Julie ignored me shaking her head. "we went to their place all the time i think I would know that song from anywhere" julie paused looking at me as I tilted my head. "here I'll prove it" julie said opening her laptop and searching for his name. "his first album had a bunch of hits but his last ones are trash" i said genuinely concerned as Luke look defeated. Maybe this dude did steal there if songs.

alex hit reggie

alex hit reggie. "that's bobby!" luke said. "guys his name is trevor!" I said with confusion. "ok great and he changed it all right!" alex said "that's definitely bobby! out rhythm guitarist!" alex said. "he was in your band?" I paused. "Wait my mom's friend she was cleaning the bar the night you guys were supposed to go on that day you died.. I don't remember but she ended up taking a picture of you with a camera... I took a picture of it it's in my phone." I quickly took out my phone. But was stopped "um Melanie the pictures already on there you know.." "oh right.." I said leaning back into my seat. "wow i can't get over how old he looks!" reggie said as alex studied the image.

"oh man he looks like a substitute teacher" alex scoffed. "what...what's his other hits?" luke asked "uhm "get lost?". I said "yeah i wrote that." luke said taking his guitar off. "long weekend?" Julie
asked. "yeah luke wrote that one too!" reggie said. "uhm crooked teeth?" I asked "and that one! that was about reggie!" alex said somehow with a serious face. I laughed. "i thought it was about you!" reggie said. "i don't like that song anymore" reggie scoffed " My name is l-" I said again but this time I finally realized. "Oh shi- I mean shovel." I looked around before looking down. So this man got rich off a damn man songs. Idk whether to praise him or slap him when I see him. I slowly started to get angry.

"wait this is freaking me out. trevor's songs are like kinda big to me"julie said. "he introduced us to rock!" I said "well luke introduced you to rock" alex said as they two girls looked at each other. luke threw darts. "so this whole time i thought you were connected to our moms." julie said. "Correction. You thoughts they was connected to your mom.. we've already established that they are connected to mines." Julie rolled her eyes "oh shut up and bite me" I glared.

" but your connected to carries dad?" Julie said "out of all the people it had to be the one who had it out for me" julie scoffed. "all right well add it to our list of questions" alex said sitting down on the floor. "I used to talk about music all the time with him and he never mentioned you guys" Julie said and that's when I lost it. "This dude the audacity."