author's note & cast

AUTHOR'S NOTE

New year, new book....

Happy 2022!

I'm baaaaack. Miss me? I missed you.

Welcome to Red Volkswagen.

Thank you for clicking on my story.

Let me preface the story a bit with a few things you need to know:

1. Every chapter is based off of a Taylor Swift song, and every chapter is subsequently titled the name of its song. What can I say? I'm a child of divorce.

2. We open in June of 2013 with Frat Boy Harry and One Direction in its prime. I know the Take Me Home tour was going on almost all of 2013, but I'm altering the dates (for the tour and for practically everything else) a little bit for the sake of the story and you'll see why.

3. Westlake is a fictional town in South Carolina.

4. There will be four "parts" to this story. Kind of like a beginning part, two middle parts, and an ending part. Each part (with the exception of part one, which is the longest) will be about ten to twelve chapters, give or take.

5. We have no time to waste so we're going to be jumping right in! It might feel kind of fast so just know it's entirely purposeful or otherwise the story would feel dragged on and get very boring very fast.

6. THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE SO PLS READ: This story will talk a lot about the behind the scenes of the band and management. I know we've all heard stories and stuff and have come to conclusions, but I personally just want to say that I'm not trying to push a narrative by writing about it. I'm using what I've specifically heard and seen to create the story. This is not at all an accurate illustration of what it was actually like for the boys because I personally do not know anything for sure about their experience. I'm simply creating a FICTIONAL story and using it as part of the storyline. I hope that makes sense.

CAST

Brooklyn Callahan - 19

Harry Styles - 19